Topic: Teachers Birthday!

Sorry  Jerome,

i missed your birthday! I hope you had a "Happy Day". I feel a "Bula Bus
Mór { A big Clap Of Hands } Is in order here for your  sterling work in your "Music Theory section."

Take a bow Sir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5axlwCBXC8

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Teachers Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you Sir smile Well Done
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Happy Birthday, even if belated.  Enjoy your day.  Shoot, enjoy them all. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Jerome, just when was yore birthday? Mine was on the 27th of June.

Happy Birthday to US!

Nela

Nela!
Is this you? lol

The Crab
June 22 to July 22
Traditional
Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

Belated Birthday greetings to you also Nela. The 27th is also my eldest sons birthday!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Why thank you, Ms Lena. And I guess those traits do kinda sorta discribe me somewhat. But you forget to mention this GREAT BIG OLE

Heart, I got.

Nela

Happy belated birthday jerome and nela,I have one comeing up on the sixth of july,I am trying too give it too someone else.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

My my!

I turned 40 in Dublin on a Monday.  Tuesday was a long day.  big_smile

Going to Johnny Fox's tonight.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Belated Happy Birthday greetings to Jerome and Nela I hope you celebrated your birthdays well and without any after affects.

Dino, sooner than give it away do what my mother did when she reached 80. She decided that was old enough for anyone and would become a year younger each birthday thereafter. She celebrates her 74th this year.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

NELA wrote:

Jerome, just when was yore birthday? Mine was on the 27th of June.

Happy Birthday to US!

Nela

Man, I really need to read these forums more often...anyways, we share a birthday NELA! We also share a birthday with my older brother (we're not twins, he's three years older than me). The funny thing is that my big sister was born April 20th (same birthday as my Grandma, other Grandma was born April 24th) and my little brother was born April 19th...talk about family planning...I guess my folks only wanted to have two birthday parties a year!

Anyways, Happy belated birthday to NELA and Jerome!

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Hey roger,I will give that a try,one thing I did find out this year was that President Bush  was born on july sixth,but in 1946.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Crowellb, ain't thing's strange. My brother also has a birthday on June 27th. We are twins, although I am the pretty one. And Happy belated  Birthday toand yo're brother, as well.

Nela

Just a bit of trivia on the all the birthdays.

The song "Happy Birthday" is owned by the Warner Chapple company, and public performances of it are a violation of copyright unless royalties are payed.  It's why you never hear it sung on TV.

Pretty dumb, eh?

A bit more birthday trivia. My mother her sister and my birthday are all on the 2nd of June. Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday it gets confusing.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

jerome.oneil wrote:

The song "Happy Birthday" is owned by the Warner Chapple company, and public performances of it are a violation of copyright unless royalties are payed.  It's why you never hear it sung on TV.

Pretty dumb, eh?

I bet the Chinese will not getting a solicitors letter from Warner Chapple even though I have heard it played several times at the Olympic Games. Or maybe they have paid the royalities.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:
jerome.oneil wrote:

Pretty dumb, eh?

I bet the Chinese will not getting a solicitors letter from Warner Chapple even though I have heard it played several times at the Olympic Games. Or maybe they have paid the royalities.

Roger

Probably not.  But if you got on TV and sang it, I'm sure they'd send you a bill.   :-|