Topic: to know about chords rhythm

Iam a acoustic guitar begginer..i have learned holding the chords but i want to know how to play it in rhythm.

Re: to know about chords rhythm

want to know hw to play chords in rythm

I think you should place this request in the music theory section you will find excellent help there and good luck with your playing smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about strumming patterns or how to put chords together?

Try a metronome or drum machine/loops, either a gadget or softwares. Set for the basic speed of the song then play your chords should fall on the beat. No need to be slavish but it'll feel great when you get it right.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

Hi Ashluck & welcome to chordie!

Just wang away at that puppy - nice big, broad, rhythmic ups and downs. Don't start out by getting all hung up on specific strumming patterns. Get a beat going (metronome or something) and go for it.

Get the feel of it on one chord, groove on the sound, and change to the next chord, and so on.

You can refine your technique later - but for now, don't be afraid to just wang at it with great gusto. Make a big sound and have fun with getting your hands and arm in motion.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]