Topic: ok recording

Not sure where to post this but i need some input...im in a duplex and have my recording equip. in my room...problem is...how can i sound proof? my brother lives with me and others dont always like the start stop situation of practicing and recording. Anybody out there for me?..Russel i know youre one..lol I also play some instruments others find obnoxious im sure im pulling heart strings here ....sing out to me brothers and sisters...marcalan

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: ok recording

marc if your recording just electric thats no problem you go direct to your digital recorder and weare a head set but  if your instruments are accustic like a banjo or guitar then you are going to have to work out a arrangment with your neighbors and whoever lives with you. One possible sulution is since the br-8 is small and portable you could find a location where you could set up a mic and plug in the electric socket maybe a friends garrage or basement or possibly rent a storage shed with electric power thats what i used to do and you could move some old furniture like a table and chair or even a cot if you get a little tired you could always rest a bit at least no one would bug you goodluck smile russ

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Ah! Ya poor wee pet!

Just you bring your kit and kaboodle here to the Emerald. This house is full of sounds. Dogs barking, People  Talking, Music, My guitar practise!   HMMMM!,
maybe I could learn a lot from ya! Sure you could strum away, and no one to will say a word.:lol:

From the Emerald,

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

4 (edited by marcalan 2008-07-01 13:24:32)

Thanks for the invite...I'm swimming as best i can after a long walk across the states..what a journey...there was a band by that name wasn't there? xx  LOL

oh and thanks Russ yeah i'm looking into sound board ever hear of it no pun intended

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.