1 (edited by stealstrings 2011-10-31 05:30:47)

Topic: HUman Race

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Who is more foolish, the boy afraid of the dark...or the man afraid of the light?

Re: HUman Race

first try...

Who is more foolish, the boy afraid of the dark...or the man afraid of the light?

hi again could do with a few more verses but well written ,.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Stealstrings,

Is this about unrequited love ?.  Id like to know what was the thinking behind these lyrics.
Just Old Doll being nosey!

Slan.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks again...i try to keep em simple...but i do agree- its definately missing something

Hi stealstrings,
welcome to chordie! nice song, just needs extended, maybe add a chorus. totally just my opinion
though. Bob Dylan's "Maggie's Farm" does not have a chorus. Still fun to play though!
                                                                                                                      getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

just edited this plays a lot smoother now, thanks for the tips

nice tune on the chorus   :-)

Live every day so that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil cries out,  " O NO!!!  She's awake !!!!"

I like it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

This song almost sounds like someone is turning into a zombie or a vampire.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice chord progession and it flows well. I enjoyed playing and singing it but as usual I would like to hear a recording of how you meant the song to sound.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"