chorus
[a]raindrops from heaven,
falling[d] from the sky,
brings[e] every-thing to[a] life.

[a]just a drop of water, carr[d]essing your face,
[a]sent by the angels, and our[e] god of grace,
[a]creating life, every [d]where it falls,
it[a] created the angel, i [e]love most of[a] all.

chorus
falling[d] from the sky,

[a]every drop of water, is[d] recycled thrice,
[a]creating flowers, they[e] smell so nice,
[a]giving everything, a[d] chance in life,
just a[a] drop of rain, falling [e]from the[a] sky.

chorus
falling[d] from the sky,

[a]storm rain is falling,the[d] rivers swell,
[a]floods are filling the[e] streets as well,
[a]lives are destroyed[d] in its wake,
[a]water from heaven, or[e] water from[a] hell.

chorus
falling[d] from the sky,
brings [e]every-thing to[a] life.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"raindrops"

hello mate, im cookie from portsmouth i found it hard to put words together im still trying i like your words man. fair play

hi cookie i wrote two songs before joining chordie a year ago and since then i can't seem to stop,this site has been a big inspiration for me,i put my 102nd on yesterday,my idea's mainly come from every day things,i'd say you've got a perfect location down there with the navy yard and the fleet coming in ,ships make good songs,thanks for your comment,keep trying....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Raindrops from Heaven!
Daddycool,
your rains sound so sweet! We had the mother and father of all storms here the weekend. I just felt complete despair when i looked at all my hard work ripped assunder in my garden. Heads all blown off the lilys i so lovingly tended. Petunia flowers paved my pathways.
MASSIVE GROANS" COS THE WEATHER IS TO STAY LIKE THIS. HOLY MOTHER OF THE SWEET DIVINE, ANY OF YOU CHORDIANS KNOW A SUN DANCE? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!
i LOVE MOTHER NATURE BUT, SHE IS SURE TESTING ME THIS WEATHER.

OTHER THEN THIS DADDY, I STILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR SONG.
STAY COOL.

OLD DOLL.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks helena its heartbreakingwhen you've worked so hard then everything is destroyed like that,we've only got a 4ft square at the front with some rose bushes in ,i hope the weather changes for the better soon so you can get back to some sort of normality,all the best....stay cool

Daddycool.
Well done sir...
"it created the angel, I love most of all"
I like the way you tied it all together. Most cool,Daddycool.
Keep on Pluckin

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

thanks kap54 i bet some of these people who have suffered flood damage and all these storms everywhere wish they did'nt see another drop of rain,but that nature at its worst....stay cool