Topic: Why can't I log out?

Trying to log out at work but it won't let me.(Godda keep the boss away)
Thanks KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: Why can't I log out?

Hi KAP,

Have you tried going into your Profile, then Privacy and untick to box that saves your username and password between visits?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I meant t oreply in here earlier.
I managed to log out and in and out and now back in.

I do keep my settings to keep me logged in when i visit the site but i can still log out. It only keeps you logged in if you tell it to and do not log out...i tihnk.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi Roger I have it set up to not save password at my home computer and have checked it at work along with every thing else.I removed save password from work computer but still no go.
Stumped in London!
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi KAP,

Can you not just close Chordie down instead of logging off? If you do need to log off and cannot then you will have to send an e-mail to Per at admin@chordie.com and explain this problem to him.

Ken you are right you should be able to log off even with the username and password saved, I was just clutching at straws with that suggestion.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger...Emailing as we speak

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Have not heard from admin yet.I believe "big brother" at work was watching me and screwed things up for me.So I will not log in at work to save the hassle.
Thanks for all the help all.

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kap54 have you tried going on to internet options and deleting your cookies they sometimes clog things up....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Yup daddycool...I think I did.I'm kinda green at computers so I had a bud at work check it and he said I should be OK.My bet is it's Big Brother Watching.
Thanks
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

This seemed as good a place as any.  My problim was Logging out, then forgetting my Password, i know i should keep it safe, but i sometimes relie on my memory, i normaly never logged out, the first time i do i forget my password.  However you guys at Chordie sent me an E-Mail that sorted the problim out, it was posted in my INbox almost as quick as i had sent the message asking for help.  Now that's what i call service, thanks guys.

Lucck and Health to all.

God my spelling is getting worse or i'm getting careless!

Luck and Health to all.

12 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-07-15 11:43:06)

Headcase wrote:

This seemed as good a place as any.  My problim was Logging out, then forgetting my Password, i know i should keep it safe, but i sometimes relie on my memory, i normaly never logged out, the first time i do i forget my password.  However you guys at Chordie sent me an E-Mail that sorted the problim out, it was posted in my INbox almost as quick as i had sent the message asking for help.  Now that's what i call service, thanks guys.

Lucck and Health to all.

Hey headcase, if you go to resources you can change your password to something familiar to you so you don't forget it.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]