Topic: Hello to ALL

I just want to say hello to everyone, as I am new! Not only to this site, but to guitar's as well. I've always wanted to learn how, and i have received some great inspiration from a couple of gentleman I met a couple of weeks ago. The funny thing was I have known of them for quite some time. It's a long story. Ken (KAP54) thanks for the inspiration. To hear you and your bro playing was great. You have great talent and I can only dream of being a fraction as talented as you's are. smile

Inspiration powered by life's mysteries.

Re: Hello to ALL

Hi Dirt Doctor , Welcome to Chordie . You're gonna love it here . Whether you're a new player , or old timer like me . I've been playing for about forty five years and I still pick up tips here ........
    Again , welcome .......

Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Welcome to Chordie Dirt Doctor, great place to learn, with lots of info. Been at guitar for only two years and lovin it.Hope your learning is as fun as mine.

take care...Badeye. cool

one caper after another

Holy Moly Dirt Doctor...As the circle of my family proudly has just got a little bit bigger I'll be
taking great pride in teaching you'all what I know(its really not that much).WOW.This is really cool.Its gonna be a good summer after all.I have no doubt that you'll pick up the guitar nooooooo problemo.You've got a great place to learn and an even better family to learn with.Along with the super friendly and very knowledgeable musicians here, your gonna have a blast.
Thanks for the great time Saturday night and the hangover Sunday morning.It was well worth it.
Nothing like campfires and guitars and good people(A beer or two or three doesn't hurt either)
I'll be giving you a ring.
Take Care
KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Fáilte Dirt Doctor,

Chordie and the Emerald  welcomes you. Have a blast here.
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi Dirt doc.

Welcome, enjoy and share.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Welcome

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude