1 (edited by daddycool 2008-06-06 15:53:47)

Topic: t:title"mousey mousey "97th"and counting

[c]there's a mousey in the housey,                                          [f]squeak,squeak,squeak,squeak,[c]squeak,
[c]wake the ca-t,[f]he's asleep,
he's[g]got to earn his[c] keep.

[c]chase that mouse,from the house,
while[f] i'm standing on the[c] chair,
[g]oh lordy,the cats ignored it,
so[f]what am i[g]going to do[c]now.

[c]get the brush,and[f] shoo it out the door,
the[c]little rascal,thinks its [g]lord muck,
its[c]just sitting there,with[f] all the time in the world,
so be[c]quick,get rid of it,
so [g]i can get off this [c]chair.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"mousey mousey "97th"and counting

i think  i like this.
Are you going to record it?

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

hi ken i shall record it when i get some quality time for myself,by the way the mouse got caught in a trap,it could'nt have felt a thing....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Daddycool,
shivers is what this gave me. Old Doll. loves nature but, Mice and rats i cannot abide.
i think its there scurrying nature. oh God no thanks.

Old  Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena we've got an old factory at the back and some derelict houses they come occasionly from there,there's a cat next door but he just plays with them ,so traps are the best  option ,thanks for your comments....stay cool

My lovely neighbour has a beautiful cat.  She { the cat } brings all kinds of gifts ?
One's i can do without. The other day while my neighbour was at work, she { the cat } decided to present me with a baby starling ! I retrieved it from her mouth,
the wee bird did manage to fly, but i spent the rest of the day worrying, did it survive??.
Roger Guppy our admin here has great stories about his cats and what they get up to. I just cannot handle this side of nature.  Ah, give me dogs anyday. They just want to chew up the postman  lol and glorified  litter louts who fill up my mail box.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Daddycool,

A charming little song. Actually I, like Helena, am a dog person also. I wrote a 2,500 word story to prove this in 2006 when cats came into my life.

This song is rather apt for my cat Twinkle Toes as she regularly brings live prey in to play with and on several occasions they have escaped and one mouse lived in my caravan for three weeks before I was able evict it and it did quite a lot of damage to the wiring whilst squatting.

Since T.T. has been on her own she has befriended my landlady's dog, Bill, and is training him to become a cat by catching a mouse and releasing it in front of him so he will catch it and then release it for her, a game they both seem to enjoy. Here is a link to a picture of the two of them: http://www.flickr.com/photos/roger_guppy/2560963240/

I have come to realise that cats are in no way subservient like dogs and are far more independent and they enjoy going for a walk as much as a dog.

Sorry I am getting side tracked this should be about your song. Thank you,

Roger

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi helena how does the cat get near with your dogs around i bet its like watching tom and jerry ,thanks for your comments...stay cool

hi roger i think you've got your hands full going by your photos,your cat looks content with the dog ,its a funny world sometimes....stay cool