Topic: Our Songs The Guyz That Wer In My Post

Hey Again Dudes Read These 2 Songs If u Dont Remember Me Take a Lok In The Forum Of My Frist Song I Made By Myself

My Family

Intro A-E
                  E                              A                                     G                             F#m         A                     E               
I Love My Family They Help Me When I Get Stuck Thats My Family They Help Me When I Get Stuck Ohhhh Yeahhhh Thats My
              A                                  Em      A       D       A                            Bm                          E               A                       Am
Family They Help Me When I Get Stuck Stuck Stuck Stuck Yeah Thats My Family They Help Me When I Get Stuck itsssss My Family
                         E               A
Help Me When I Get Stuck Stuck

Chours
   E                      E7                              Em                         F#M                 A                    E             Am
Thats My Family Over There Yeah They Always and i mean always help me when i get stuck thats my family
          E                                     A                           F#M     
Ohh Thats My Family not on the left its the right and that i no r mine

Am                 Bm                         E             A
My Family Help Me When i really do get stuck my family

Chours X3

Didnt I?

Intro D-E

A                                       G                                 A                               
Didn’t I wait so long for this moment? and didn't I say I
              D
Didn’t want to?

Corus
                                E                                             A              G
It was real late at night  I was really having the time of my life!
               E                                        A                 E       
I was jumping everywhere! didn't you see me being stupid 
                        D                                  G
there was laughing everywhere you went It is FUN!!

D                                      E                                     E7
I went buy a drink when I found some money so I grabbed and went!
                          E                               D                          G                   
You would of seen me everywhere you went I was yelling being stupid

as I said

Corus

E                                             A              G
It was real late at night  I was really having the time of my life!
               E                                        A                 E       
I was jumping everywhere! didn't you see me being stupid 
                        D                                  G
there was laughing everywhere you went It is FUN!!

A                                G                                       D
C’mon I said don't be shy come and play its fun as fun as you think
                                      E                     G
Yeah everyone said c’mon come and play
                             E                       Em                   A
So that night everyone played together and that was it
                         D                         E                           A
that money I found was that a surprise I spent it on a
                          Em              E                              A
drink and that night I was happy I found some more
                         D                                   E                      G
money and spent it on food after that night I was so happy
                     E                              Em                         D
I felt like yelling so we had a yelling contest and I won
                                      A                                            D
That night we all had fun I ran home and felt real dizzy

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/

2 (edited by arkady 2008-06-07 08:05:21)

Re: Our Songs The Guyz That Wer In My Post

Hey murasame
Nice song.
Does your family help you out writing songs.....
Ark

Re: Our Songs The Guyz That Wer In My Post

Hey Ark

Nope I Just Sit Down And I Think Out A Chours And A Theme And There It Is It Flows In My Head ANd Into A SOng And I Put Cords Together And There My Song Is My Band Sometimes Helps But We All Sit Down And Do Band Songs And Put Them On Cd
And People Buy Them

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/