1 (edited by murasame 2008-05-30 21:51:16)

Topic: ~WHO CAN PLAY ALWAYS ON MY MIND BY TIKI TAANE??~

Can anyone play always on my mind by tiki taane?? if you could please put up cords thanks Matt

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/

Re: ~WHO CAN PLAY ALWAYS ON MY MIND BY TIKI TAANE??~

sad its been 3 mins no1 answerd me yt sad :-(

-
                                         /--/

3 (edited by daddycool 2008-05-30 07:13:42)

hi murasame welcome to chordie,you can find "always on my mind "in {SONGS}AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE,there are ten versions,tabs or chords,{two elvis versions}have fun....stay cool

ps,sorry this might be the wrong song,i've never heard of tikki taane ...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Always on My Mind is a Willie Nelson song.  Try getting his chord progression and putting your own spin on it.  Use any other version you like as inspiration, but give a try first with the Willie Nelson chording. 

I've never heard of Tikki Taane. 

Based on the timing of the messages, it was not three minutes but one minute and 12 seconds you waited for a reply.  Learning patience when asking others for assistance will serve you well.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hello murasame,
You sent me a private message yesterday.  I responded to your question but the email bounced back as being undeliverable.

Please check your chordie registration and correct your email address.

Also, many chordie users (such as myself) are not of the 'text message generation'.  Trying to decipher forum postings that use text messaging abbreviations is not my idea of fun.  Please use regular old words . . . it is easier to read and a better way to express meaningful thoughts.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

It too had never hears of Tiki Taane but this New Zealand artist does get a mention on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki_Taane

He is also on YouTube singing this song: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3euc9pmst4M&feature

It is not the song most of us were expecting.

Roger

P.S. I have listened to this song several times now and I have to say that I would like to learn this one too.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hey, I love this tune.. Here's a good vid of him performing it http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rQQHizFZN … re=related  I played along with it and it looks like the verse is Em, D, Am, C, D and the chorus is A, C, G, F  all played in barre with the Em on the 7th. Pretty easy pick up though... I'll be playing it through out the day and adding it to my regular playlist for sure! Thanks for posting this!! Peace! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Hi
Thanks heaps now i can play along when i hear it its one of my favorite songs!! i wish people no of it do you spell his name like this? tiki taane? thanks heaps again

-
                                         /--/

And im dum its called tiki not tiki taane

-
                                         /--/

Hi Murasame,

The artist's name is Tiki Taane. If you read the short Wickipedia article from my previous post about him you will see that he was the front man for Salmonella Dub until January 2007.

As a little aside, I am struggling to make sense of your signature "I Can Play And Thats Ture".

I am not sure whether the last word is miss-spelt and should be "I Can Play And Thats True" or is it something else?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"