Topic: Is This Good Money I made?

Hi

Is a capo wouth 34.95 iv got no idea!! im a new player and want to get the stuff ill need before i become an expert so i dont haft to wait for it all what would the tuner be wourth 30.50 i want to no does anyone use trademe i use it and these things are on it as you proply no

these are the things i want to get off it and thay are there

a gutiar 1.00

capo     34.95

tuner 30.50

thx if you could answer

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/

Re: Is This Good Money I made?

hi murasame i don't know the exchange rate but here you can pick a second hand guitar up for £50 a bit more for electric,a capo£5-£10,a tuner about £20 ,a small practice amp £30-£50
it all depends on what you are looking for,my accoustic cost £99 new,an' encore',my electric was a present,my amp 50 watt £99new ,so you can pay a few pounds or hundreds ,my dream guitar is about £2000 don't know if i'll ever see that ,might pick up a second hand cheaper....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I'm not sure what you're asking.  If you're asking whether the prices on those products are fair, it's really hard to say.  Talking American dollars, you can get a tuner that'll do the job without bells or whistles for $15, a capo for $20,  and I don't know of any guitars that are $1.  You can get a beginner Yamaha F310 or FG300 for under $200, probably a lot less.  Put some good strings (like Elixir lights) on for $15. 

$34.50 for a capo must be right good capo.  I spent $80 for my first chromatic tuner and got the one I use the most now free with an amp. 

If you're shopping on-line rather than a local music store, try Music123 or MusiciansFriend in that order.  If you can buy local, it's worthwhile to do so in many ways. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hi Daddycool
saw you in my last post i put up,50 is a bit expensive for a second hand one id rather get a new one where would you say id get the capo for $15? id go there than 34.50 capo! plus the tuner for 20 id still go there to but were would i get them im not that shore becouse im a benninger as you proply see i singed up so erly becouse iv just started playing and i enjoing it i already know 13 cords in just two days wich i think that is pretty cool! how long have you been playing gutiar for?? as i said im only a benninger so i have only played for 2 months havent had much time and stuff to play put i can jam it in sometime a day wich i think i might need to cut down a bit on what i do so i wont haft to jam it in i can just do without any worries i think thats what i need to do anyway i dont want to waste your time on reading this so ill leave you to it mate and ill see you around the bords

Matthew

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/