Topic: I LOVE THIS SITE!

I just want to express my gratitude and I appreciate all the work that has been done to get a beginner like me started.  Keep up the good work and I hope I can one day contribute to other newbies out there!

Peace & blessing.  big_smile

Re: I LOVE THIS SITE!

Ditto on that!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

thank you and thank you and thank you for and on behalf of everyone else that moderates,administrates, runs, visits and uses the site ( have  icovered everyone ?)

All the moderators and administrators do all help volunterally because we love it so much to and probably we have too much time on our hands lol ( I am speaking on behalf of myself here)

Everyone that likes this site can get involoved with bands they like.
If you find yourself going to one particular artist you can become an editor for that artist. You can sort out songs so they do not keep appearing, i.e get rid of the "best of" albums and duplicate albums such as imports etc. This would shorten the page and make it easier to find songs and also helps others find songs easier.
I have done a few like John Prine, Pink Floyd and a few more.

Or you can just carry on enjoying the site. smile

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hello Begnnr1 and welcome to Chorde,

Please join in the forums and ask if you need help or are unsure of some thing. If you have think you have an answer to offer to help another then throw it in the pot, lets face it the worse is you can be wrong and no one on this site gets shot for being wrong; leg pulled maybe but shot - never. In fact even us oldies can learn from noobies.

Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question. In fact the most stupid thing to do is not ask the question if you are unsure.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks, maybe someday I'll add my own contribution to the pile!  I have been mentioning Chordie in my other sites.  And to anybody I know learning guitar or just plain into guitar.  Like an online friend of mine from Scotland, her brother is really heavy into guitar, she passed on the Chordie info to him and he was quite happy to see it. 

Peace

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg