Topic: Mersey House

Well now, we are off today on a musicial journey to the town
of Liverpool, Nova Scotia. WE are off to see Hal Bruce and Ticket To Ride a band that does all Beatles. There is 32 of us going
and we rented the whole Mersey House Hotel both floors. The band plays at nine in the bar in the hotel. Everyone is taking their guitars and
I will take my musical basket, Harmonicas. gazoos, bongos,shakers, and tambourine. the owners of the hotel said we could use the common room for our party jam afterwards.
we have lots of cold beer and party treats to keep us going.
Its gonna be a blast.

Have a great weekend chordie... Badeye cool

one caper after another

Re: Mersey House

Hi Badeye,

Dont forget to fill us in here when you get back. After your convalescence that is! lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Old Doll, We made it back. The nite was a great one and went till 6 am. Hal Bruce and Ticket To Ride were great. The last set he invited some of our gang on stage to play. My friend Don got up and did a few of his own blues tunes, the crowd loved it. After the bar was over we got our guitars out and jammed till 6 in the morning. The police were called and came to quiet us down and really not a problem.  The Mersey house is a grand hotel built in the early 1800's, it even has a recording studio. The food was a real treat. We jammed in the library of the hotel and was a great atomsphere. I am real glad I have this monday off as I need some needed sleep. Now it's time to lay low till the next jam.hee hee.

Have a great day.... Badeye. cool

one caper after another

You jammie beggar!!!!

Sounds like more fun than Britney baiting!

Take care

lol

I'm the son of rage and love

5 (edited by badeye 2008-05-19 13:15:37)

You got that right Bonedaddy. More fun than a barrell full of
monkeys. Can't wait for the next one. I'm a sucker for punishment but just love to jam all night with good friends.

Take Care.,..Badeye   cool

one caper after another

Ya lucky duck Badeye,

sounds like a great time was had by all. Whats with the cranks complaining?  these people who like quiet.
One of the nicest memories i have from childhood is,  Falling  asleep listening to music and the beauty
of people voices singing.  Our neighbour would sing all kinds of Italian songs. O soleo mio, Catari,  and so on.
Bliss  i tell you to drift off to.

I looked up the hotel also. Great Place!.

Loads of sleep now Badeye and some milk thistle to help the ole liver back to normality. lol

Love to Gem and yourself.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks Old Doll, apprently we had all the rooms but one, that was the complainer and called the police at 6 in the morning. Ah well it was time to lay down anyway. Feeling
better now after good long nap, tea on want a cup??

Take Care... Badeye cool

one caper after another

Hey Badeye,
   Sounds like you guys had an unforgettable experience.  Is your head still achin'?  Might have to bust out the Crash Helmet Jugs!! That was some good stuff.

Best Regards,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Thanks South paw , the crash helmut jug band was in full force that nite . The police could have sat down and jammed with us we didn't care. Now time to fill the jugs for the next jam which is this saturday. No rest for these trubadors. It's
some fun tho.

Take Care... Badeye cool

one caper after another

Badeye ,
   Oh man , I can't believe you did'nt take me with you .
That would have been worth staying up two nights for .
I'm glad ya all had a great time .
   We played an outdoor party on friday night . I could'nt believe it , the weather was perfect . There were way too many good lookin women running around , including my wife .
Can't believe what these women will get up to after they've been in the beer and tequila ...............
   After us musicians turned off our equipment , we all just sat around the blazing fire and drank more beer .........
   One of the best parties so far...............Later........

Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "