1 (edited by daddycool 2008-05-08 18:32:38)

Topic: "late spring"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "late spring"

Quite lovely, daddycool . . . I can feel it and hear it and smell it.
You have painted an exquisite portrait!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thanks james ,how did you fomat the song,i put the song bits in brackets before and after and just got a blank page,so i edited the song words and got normal formatting....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

daddycool good song it has the promiss of a new season all fresh and new its nice to see you on this side of the big pond good job smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi russell i was sat in my work truck on my break and all this was going on around me ,it makes it so easy to put pen to paper in these situations,thanks....stay cool

Hi Daddycool,

A very nice way to remember all the things that announce that Spring is here and the warmer weather is on it's way. Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger thanks for your comments,i've recorded some more songs but the mikes keep squealing while i'm recording so i'll have to do them again....stay cool

Pretty song daddycool. Nice
Well done

hi ark thanks for your comment....stay cool

Lovely Daddycool,

Anything to do with Nature does my heart good.  I must tell you the wee birds
are picking off the edges  of my new hanging baskets.
Pulling all they can get from the liners for nest making. LOL. I can only watch and smile
at the inguneity of these wee birds.
Thanks for sharing your observations.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i hope you're feeling better ,you'll have to take more time for yourself and chill out more,all the best....stay cool