Topic: Chord Search

Can anyone help with finding chords to the two songs listed below? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm a 74 year old who strums guitar along with CDs or songs on my iPod.

"Baby, Sweet, Sweet Baby"  recorded by Eddy Arnold, Dottie West, ...
"Don't Make Me Go" recorded by Johnnie Cash

Thanks!

Re: Chord Search

hi hhaus

welcome to chordie.
You are the third oldest guitarist I know that is online.

I found "Dont make me go" for you here

http://www.911tabs.com/link/?4470285

hope this helps,
have fun

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks Ken!
It helps a lot.
I was close, but not getting some parts right.

hhaus1 I finely found someone older then me im a spry 66 and I see theres still fire out there its good to know the interest and love for music extends for life keep pickin and thanks for making my day russ smile smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Thanks Russ, Nice to hear from you. I've been enjoying music for a long time. My dad played the banjo and fiddle. I bought a Silvertone guitar from the Sears catalog in 1945, and played it a lot over the years. It's no longer playable but I've acquired a nice replacement acoustic, and a few years ago bought an electric which is also very enjoyable for its different sounds and qualities.

6 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-05-10 01:38:58)

hhaus my dad was a piano player and he used to play in speakeasys back in proabition he used to BS me and say he was a tail gunner on a beer truck I know from what my mom told me he played piano for silent films and was is a big band in the early 40's in milwaukee wisconsin calles the bill carlson band,bill carlson went on to become the weatherman on channel 4 wtmj in milwaukee for over 25 yrs till he retired my dad and mom have been gone for over 25 yrs I learned my first guitar chords from my mother she had a martin 4 string accustic and a beautiful voice its always difficult this time of year around mothers day for me im sure im not alone in that I hope you stop by chordie and say hi its nice to chat with a geezer older then me lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"