Topic: Apologies to the afflicted

My wife asked me about whether I had put chords to the songs I had written, which took me somewhat by surprise that I had written any songs.  It seems that in my stoned and irresponsible state of mind, I put down some lyrics for a couple of songs and shared them with you all.  While I got some very nice comments from you, that proves only the kindness of Chordians.  It was the Percocet and anesthesia!  That said, I may go back and approach them with a clearer head.  In the meanwhile, my apologies for afflicting Chordie with the ramblings of a whacked out river rat. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Apologies to the afflicted

zurf no appologies needed as far as im concerned  hell ive been in the clouds and i have nothing to blame it on maybe it was the overdose of ice cream lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi zurf,

i wrote a song the other day while i was having new windows put in, well the stuff they use, some kind of solvent or something, really spun my head as i went right off track and wrote some weird lines. now you must realise that i went through the whole of the 60's without polluting my body with any form of stimulant, and here i was as high as a kite! so worry not i've heard sgt. peppers and most of pink Floyd, so no problem, just keep em coming

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Ah Zurf

Your a wee dote. Now i know what a whacked out river rat looks like on Percocet and anesthesia!

No procrastination now. Get chording. lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Well, I have been thinking about having new windows installed.  Perhaps I shall have an opportunity to complete the songs after all.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude