Topic: CONCLUSIONS

I have deleted the post concerning my thoughts on hyprocracy and ignorance it was my decision alone. first I would like say that since joining chordie I have never seen a post by anyone, nada, announcing they had a cd for sale perhaps there were and they were contacted offline that it was not permitted much the same as me since I was un-aware of this I posted and gave no thought to it.Had I known I needed permission I most certainly would have asked so im guilty of ignorance,ignorance dose not imply your stupid just unaware perhaps some good may come from this at least anyone wishing to do as I have done will know better because he has my experience as an example to draw from unpleasent as it was for both uperkilt and southpaw it was for me also and I realize they were only trying to help but I am a person who acts impulsivly at times and sometimes im right and sometimes im not so I will put this subject to rest

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: CONCLUSIONS

Russell,
I bet I can act more impulsively than you, lol
I can give you a list of forums where they would all agree.

cheers
Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thanks ken smile

upyerkilt wrote:

Russell,
I bet I can act more impulsively than you, lol
I can give you a list of forums where they would all agree.

cheers
Ken

It's all good Russell, best of luck to you.

SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

We can all agree or disagree. But always keep in mind we are a family of people who have come together because of the music. I have kinda kept abreast by reading the posts and I am very glad that "all is well". Now does anyone have $5.00 I can borrow?

Nela

6 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-26 12:24:53)

thanks southpaw, well onward and upward this is a new day and there are songs to write and record and at my age time is not a thing to waste smile

SouthPaw41L wrote:

It's all good Russell, best of luck to you.

SouthPaw41L

its a funny thing but i was gonna ask the same question lol

NELA wrote:

We can all agree or disagree. But always keep in mind we are a family of people who have come together because of the music. I have kinda kept abreast by reading the posts and I am very glad that "all is well". Now does anyone have $5.00 I can borrow?

Nela

Russell,
I'll go ahead and admit that I too am impulsive at times as well.
There have been times that I've said or done things and after word have to ask if I really did it.
With age Iv'e found myself saying I'm sorry where not to long ago I'd have told someone where they could go and what they could do and even where they could stick their thoughts.
We all say or do things that sometimes are rash and/or impulsive. With age and expieriance we'll say we're sorry and move on.
I'didn't see the post and it doesn't really matter. You decided to pull it.

Ken,
I'm willing to bet that there have been times that I've been more impulsive than you could have ever pictured yourself.

NELA,
I was kinda hoping that I could get five from you...The gas prices are killing me!!!

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

Russ
Have you tried soundclick. I believe you can sell your music by the download there.
I've open up an account there and it mentions money when you upload a song not to sure but what have you got to lose. smile
I guess this a tightly run ship and it didn't surprise me at all at the reaction of Adim to the link.
All the Best
Ark

Caught in the middle.  I understand the admin's position, but I understand Russell's too.  Russell's one of our own, but then again it was a commercial enterprise for his own benefit.  Glad it worked out and no one was shot.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I really didn't expect any answers to "conclusions" it was only ment as an explanation of temporary insanity smile ergo "i will put the subject to rest" d.c.al fine
Ark I will look into that. sometimes I think I should have stuck with playing chess for a living smile
eagleeye yes it takes guts to get old lol
zurf what if we all held hands and sang Kum Ba Ya! smile and faded out

___          ___
                                      _____        ____
                                      | O    |____| O  |

O             lol
                                                ( __     )
                                               (_____)

I'll sing, but I refuse to fade.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

fair enough  we can play it in "B" lol

Zurf wrote:

I'll sing, but I refuse to fade.

- Zurf