[D] Throw away your dirty [G] hate

[D] Show all your love don’t [G]debate

[D] Respect your selves and don’t sedate [G]

[A] My big oak coffin full of options [D]

[A] A lot of, stuff came from my auctions [D]

[A] Great music, to scare the demons [D]

[A] Tears in my eyes caused by onions [D]

[Gm] What’s for [D] sure I will [F]awake, even more [C] reincarnate

[Gm] Will I be you, will you be [D] me, I hope a [F] backup [C] has been made [G]

http://www.rhymer.com/ This is a real great site I discovered. The name tells it all, you only need to write a word, and click on rhyme, giving you hundreds of words, matching and rhyming.
This of course, if you want a "rhyme song".
This song: useful, useless, I consider this song as a SONG STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART, BUT IT'S IN FACT MAMBO JAMBO. (I love that expression)
ENJOY and like always feel free to give your opinion, it is THANKS TO YOUR OPINIONS, I really learned, in fact I learn every day and my "joy de vivre" is coming back, slowly but it helps. Compare my "english" now, and 6 months ago.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE DEAD

hi phila well written memorial song,could do with a full stop or two to split it up a bit but otherwise well done....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

daddycool, thanks for telling me this. What is your suggestion?.
For me it is still difficult if not impossible to write brilliant lyrics.
It relieves me a lot that 50-75% of lyrics suck. See MOST GROUPS IN THE 60ties.
I love you yes I do but you broke my heart baby
and you forgot to refresh the baby's diapers baby.
I am convinced that from "linguistic "point, my English has improved a lot. When a word is not correct, I have a red line underneath that word.
The most difficult part is putting the words in a correct sequence. This and other small problems is what i loved to see corrected, or a suggestion that a word is placed wrong.
DADDYCOOL can you please mail me your idea? I am "trying" to write decent lyrics,-only since 10 days and having a book called "THE POP FORMULAS" containing chapters like
- THE RADIO SMASH HIT
- THE POP BALLAD (they start using "PACHELBEL'S CANON), with a lot of theory.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

4 (edited by marcalan 2008-04-23 13:26:09)

Phil
What a great tune..I love it
Im just taking a long,long sleep
In the ground 10 feet deep
           and the greatest line that gave me the visual...
Above me a thousand sheep....thats wonderful!!!!
Reminds me of CSNY ...Do you know?..Dont you wonder? ...Whats goin on..Down under You..
We have all been here before......Great tune
Oh and by the way the carpel/tunnel is gone...accupuncture thanks
heads up Phil...marcalan

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Hi DocPhil,

I love your song. Kinda quirky, but i like that. Its a welcome change.

Did you ever hear this song?

HUGGIN AND CHALKIN Lyrics - by HOAGY CARMICHAEL : Lyrics And Songs

http://www.lyricsandsongs.com/song/597939.html.

Well done to you Docs, Love to you from the Emerald.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

No DOLL, MARCALAN and DADDYCOOL.
Thanks to a lot of you, the comment, telling me or give me suggestions, I start to have the impression that a song I write down, I still have hundreds of songs, from ballads (=75%) to up tempo songs, more bluesy, rock even hardrock and metal, that it is a lot easier now to place the right chords on the right place.
I really UNDERESTIMATED songwriting, everything goes fine, you play and sing NO problem, but when you start to write!!??? is 100% different.
I LEARNED HERE THE IMPORTANCE OF USING THE CORRECT CHORDS AND PLACE THEM CORRECT. There is one thing I noticed here = there is a DIFFERENCE between the lines and chords in your head and writing them correct. LYRICS: words have to be changed, or you need to move them, for me this is a blessing, and I really love your suggestions, or what you should write.
I'M REALLY SORRY, my songs are "dark songs"probably caused by my carcrash. There are many many unsolved problems, I have 1000 questions about the dead, and I have a lot of respect for being alive. So please don't hesitate to correct me or telling me that a certain chord is wrong, or that if I should use another chord that the song is better. THANKS FOR HELPING ME

Hi Bro,

Another sombre one from from you however it was lightened by the third from last line "Tears in my eyes caused by onions" which did bring a smile. I do not know whether this was deliberate or not but is certainly took the gloom out of ithe songfor me - I like it. Nice chord sequence too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"