Topic: Help from a friend.

This week I sat down with my computer and cleaned up my files, defragmented, and deleted my "cookies". Then when I got the time I tried to log on to Chordie only to find out that I had to Log-in. Well, I tried, and tried and tried and tried............................each time I would get a new password and, guess what, I still could not log in. I kept tring to contact "ADMIN" but not being logged on that didn't happen. NO CHORDIE for me. After cussing for a while, I remembered an earlier e-mail I received from one of Chordie's beautiful ladies. She may be just a "OLD DOLL" to ya'll but to me she's a true "BUDDY". I sent her an e-mail, explained my problem, and she made contact to the "POWERS THAT BE" and now ..................................
I"M BACK!!!!!

Thank you, Ms. Lena. If we were not so far apart I would kiss you right in the mouth.

Nela

Re: Help from a friend.

good you got back NEla

I would have thought you could still contact admin even though not logged  in?

You have reminded me I have not deleted cookies  temp files defragged etc for months upon months.
And now I dont think I should,lol.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Upyerkilt, go ahead and delete your cookies, files and defrag your 'puter. Then you can contact Ms. Lena - I know she can help.

Maybe it was just me but nothing I did would allow me to use the new password to log on or contact "ADMIN".  Anyway I appreaciate all the help I received.

Nela

Nela

Just seeing this post now Nela.

Thanks for the Kiss! I dont know what i did { if anything }

Your Welcome Nela The Fella lol.

Top O" the Morning to ya.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I can add 1 thing Nela, I never met so many nice people in my whole life as I did here.
I adore chordie, even more for the (cyber)friendship, than for the music.
They saved me, upyerkilt, old doll, Roger Guppy, James, Southpawn, Bonedaddy, bootleger, tibernius, zurf, russell, geoaguiar, paranormal, and a lot more. PLEASE don't shoot me if you don't see your name, ALL chordians are truly friends.
So "help from a friend" is 100% as you write.
I really wanted to write this.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Good Morning Rock Doc,

Heres a poem  for you from the wonderful  Mr Poe.

A Dream Within A Dream by Edgar Allan Poe

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow--
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand--
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep--while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

Warm Hugs to you Docs

From the Emerald,

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

gitaardocphil wrote:

I can add 1 thing Nela, I never met so many nice people in my whole life as I did here.
I adore chordie, even more for the (cyber)friendship, than for the music.
They saved me, upyerkilt, old doll, Roger Guppy, James, Southpawn, Bonedaddy, bootleger, tibernius, zurf, russell, geoaguiar, paranormal, and a lot more. PLEASE don't shoot me if you don't see your name, ALL chordians are truly friends.
So "help from a friend" is 100% as you write.
I really wanted to write this.

Right back at you Doc (and everyone else)...the place wouldn't be as interesting without you

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello