Topic: Songbooks?

I haven't been a member long, but really enjoy the site.  I have already added almost 80 songs to my song book.  My question:

Is it possible to start new songbooks with specific names and transfer songs to the particular book I want it in?  (I hope that makes sense.)

Mark

Re: Songbooks?

hi mjh,

what you ask is very possible.

When you make a second book up and name it you will see a list of your songbooks to the left.
you can choose one to open. Inside it gives you all your songs you have saved. At the bottom it gives you your options. In the options you can remove a song, move a song or copy a song.

This means you can have the same song in a few songbooks if you like, or just move it from one to the other.

Hope that helps

If that doesnt answer your question then you never made sense to me lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks, Ken!

Mark

I did not get any response in my inquiry if anybody can give me the wordings of David Gates song, "FIND ME" that include the guitar chords. Please I need help.  Thanks my email address is:

sapnu_rey@yahoo.com

Hi Sapnu,

Hijacking someone else's thread with a completely unrelated and misplaced enquiry is not the way to get results.

There is a seperate section called 'Song Requests' that is specifically for requesting lyrics, chords and tabs for a song. So please nip there and start your own thread for your request.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks a lot Mr. Roger.