1 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-08 15:03:38)

Topic: NEW SITE FOR ANYONE TO JOIN

I think this is a nice alternative to myspace and utube it offers the advantages of both and new features for promoting your music and yourself I think its worth the time to check into for all chordians who want to display there talents and you can custom design one for yourself this is my profile page http://profile.imeem.com/rBU9ozW   this is there sign up site http://www.imeem.com/

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: NEW SITE FOR ANYONE TO JOIN

Hi Russell,

Good tune "Open Heart" Just listened now to it. Well done!

Hows the hand now? Did ya get to the docs?

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

3 (edited by Russell_Harding 2008-04-09 03:03:33)

helena i called and the earliest i can get in is next tuesday so i filmed the video anyway now i know what the phrase "suffering for your art "means.but i have my agenda and that is more important then a little discomfort so im glad you enjoyed the song i had it on myspace for a bit but i didn't have a video i plan on doing videos for several more and i have some ideas for them that will make them look nice,by the way your song is on my new site along with your smiling face and everyone who sent me a picture including docphil i hope to add more photos of fellow chordians mabey the elusive per will annoint me with one(but i seriousley doubt it) lol anyway i have at least five web sites with my songs and videos and who knows i might get lucky

Russ
Had a look at your new site not to shabby at all my friend. Glad to see "Meshack" there Great tune.
It must be a full time job to keeping all your sites up and running  smile
Pity you can't see the doc to next Tues. Hope it doesn't restict you to much smile
Ark

Ark not to worry i am planning several more videos that i will be filming on location,places like the lake at sunset the old cemetary (no s#@t) lol and as soon as i get the money from the rebate the us government is giving all or most all taxpayers i am getting a top line video editing program and a new camcorder with better resolution then my kodak 8.2 megapixel im running a 4 gig memory chip right now and i can shoot up to 80 minutes of video and store it till i want to load it to my pc or 3500 pictures the best is yet to come onward and upward and i will find time for a project we spoke of so i definitly have enough to keep me busy and thanks ark for your words russ