Topic: Cyber Conception?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'   

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!  Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.  Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.  We sneaked into a secluded room, where
your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.  As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

You have Male"

Its a Boy!!   lol

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

2 (edited by badeye 2008-04-07 21:31:10)

Re: Cyber Conception?

For twins, Double click,   cool

...Badeye.

one caper after another

3 (edited by badeye 2008-04-07 21:27:25)

How are you Old Doll, We have spring here and the garden
is all tilled up and limed. I like your cyber joke.  cool

. have a great day...Badeye.

one caper after another

Fáilte me Ould Segosha!,

Well im only gorgeous here in me thermals.  Can you believe it Badeye! We had snow today!

A small amount, but in April? We did had some good sunshine last week.  Now More oil  is needed to heat the old bones

and the price of it!!. Gonna have to ditch the thermals  Badeye, find me self a  sheltered cornor to ply my trade!!

Probably wouldn't get me busfare home!! lol

Love to you and Gem.

Frozen Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

You have Male"

Its a Boy!!   lol

xD

HAHAHA that's the best joke i've heard in ages! lol
apart from:
Q: what do you call something that looks like custard?
A: custody

lol lol

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

INCREDIBLE, it reminds me of some other joke, about a guy who tells, they did "pipi" in my mailbox.
Or: I have finally found a job for you
What kind of job?
A B***JOB.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]