Re: In need of money

helena im reopening my paypal account when you get the ball rolling email me and i can help a little just dont be using the donations for pints of guenness big_smilebig_smile:

Old Doll wrote:

Slash 1998,

Yes i to had a wee job at your age. Its a little more dangerous now for Kids your age.

BUT. If you want this a badly as you say Then! Do try to help locally. Starting at home. Then Neighbours. Tell them what your wish is.

Then you tell everone else you meet. You never know who you speak to. Put a add in your  free local paper.

Ask in your local music store and local charity store, can you put a flyer in there window

or on there notice board asking for a donation.   Someone may have one lying around.

Failing this ,send me a email

and ill start the ball rolling for you. Ill send you enough to deposit. Then this will encourage you to get the rest.

When your famous everyone wants to know you. But ya gotta start somewhere. So im prepared to help you.

Good Luck.

Old Doll.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: In need of money

So very kind of you Russell,

But i didnt mean the forum to donate. "Unless they have the equipment he needs".

Please dont send me money.   The exchange rate here is amazin at the moment. Dollar/ Euro.

I normally would Email privately, but this person is young so in case his people take umbrage,

i sincerely would like to help them get there wish.

Ask and you shall receive.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !