Topic: PEPSI COLA SONGS

About PEPSI, I can just tell that I still associate it with MICHAEL JACKSON in fire.
About the COLA GIANTS = COCA COLA versus PEPSI COLA, who is the greatest and which one is the best?
I read some years ago that the PEPSI profits are higher than COCA in the USA, but COCA COLA has a lot of factories outside the USA, making them the biggest.

One ADVISE: On a trip through the States, in LA, a waitress asked me what I wanted to drink, I told her COKE as written on the beverage card, but said LIQUID COKE PLEASE, I 'll never forget her face, really angry. In fact DID I MAKE A MISTAKE? Just telling her, with my given stupid face, liquid.

On some points there is a big difference indeed in the way you answer on a question.

Another story, on a convention of RADIOLOGISTS in CHICAGO, they did drink quit a few drinks on the plane, and as my friend, also a guitar freak told me, they lost some hours at the border just because one of the women answered on a question, in fact the CUSTOMS, one of these men said "HI", and that woman answered "NOT YET", this isn't a joke, they kept her 2 hours, but finally released her.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: PEPSI COLA SONGS

I think it is quite easy to tell the difference with the tastes of coke and pepsi.
I prefer pepsi, even more pepsi max.
A few years ago in Clydebank Shopping centre they were doing that " take the pepsi challenge" Didnt matter if you got it right or wrong you got a can of pepsi for participating.
I got asked "which one do you think tastes better"  I deliberatly pointed to the Coke. Then she asked me if I had something wrong wit hmy taste buds ,lol.
It was funny at the time. It would have made it funnier if I rejected the free can of pepsi and said it was mining but I liked it and accepted it and drank it.

Also, Coke will be bigger as it sells other soft drinks like Fanta, Dr pepper, 7up, schwepps lemonade, oasis, and many many more.
So they are bound to make more money.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Re: PEPSI COLA SONGS

Hi Ken, the taste of life. About drinking PEPSI, when you don't see it what they give you I believe it is more difficult.
COCA COLA has COKE LIGHT, a disgusting taste (for me) and here PEPSI did a fantastic thing by producing PEPSI MAX, almost no difference.
Did you know that in SOUTH AFRICA one of their famous dishes is "ROASTED CHICKEN WITH COCA COLA" and it is DELICIOUS. It don't taste like Coke.
About Coca Cola, you go to a Mc Donalds and you order a COKE. 50 km farther, you enter a Mc Donalds again AND THE COKE TASTE DIFFERENT. They use a big bag, with litres of COKE syrup, and thgis is connected with a system that BLOWS CO2, the bubbles, in that syrup. Some use more syrup, others less, and that is a reason why COLE can taste different in different bars.

BY THE WAY, I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION, everyone should read this, about MYSPACE and YOUTUBE. There are thousands of people who play "THEIR VERSION OF AN EXISTING SONG", you can check it out, ERUPTION, VOODOO CHILD.. I have a version, but it's really difficult to hear the original version, of I WILL SURVIVE, I played it exactly with the same chords, lyrics, but as a kind of ballad, and acoustic. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I POST THAT VERSION ON MYSPACE OR YOUTUBE? 90% of the songs arepeople picking up a guitar and play their version of an existing song.
Our new friend PHILL WILLIAMS wrote this on my QUESTION/TOPIC in songwriting, I quote him

I think you've entered a mine field here, it does say original songs only on myspace, which basically means it's a disclaimer so myspace cant be taken to court for what you put up, if you understand me?
there are hundreds of songs eg whisky in the jar, by thin lizzie, that are credited original/arrangement by...! but i dont know if that would work while the copyright is still active, please dont do a george harrison [my sweet lord] and end up having to pay millions for what could be someone else's song. you might try yahoo answers... they get similar queries there.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]