Topic: Mystery Telecaster

I just saw the Lead guitar player in Willie Nelsons band, and he was playing what appeared to be a beautiful yellow Thinline Tele, however after a closer look I noticed it had two horns, similar to a Gibson SG, anybody have a clue as to what model it is, I've looked around and can't seem to find one in any catologs ?? Just wondering,... FiveO

Re: Mystery Telecaster

FiveO, I searched a lot, but without result.The guitar you mentioned is for 90% sure a Fender Telecaster. Why, because the Telecaster is still the most used guitar in Country music.
But if it's a thinline or a solid body, I didn't find information.
I'll continue searching

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

It had a Fender Tele headstock, and it had the F note in the body, and appeared to be the same size as a Tele, only with the extra horn on the top rather than being rounded off. During the two hour show I looked at it often, only to noticed later in our pictures, taken up close, 2nd row, that it was different, and beautiful ! Thanks, for looking, FiveO

If the band were called 'Tumblin Dice' then the guitarist was Jeff Sadie and the guitar was an 'Aslin Dane' telecaster-alike.

http://www.tumblindicecountry.com/Aslin … itars.html

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

Thanks for responding, it wasn't Jeff and I'm sure it was a Special version of a Fender Tele,Thinline...Just can't locate one anywhere to confirm, probally a Custom made body , oh well..........FiveO