Topic: "take a chance"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "take a chance"

I love it buddy!!

Hi daddycool - I'm hearing this on sort of like a Jerry Lee Lewis number with a rockabilly throb.  Fun song!  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi greendale thank for you comment....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

5 (edited by daddycool 2008-03-26 17:38:52)

hi james at the time i was thinking showwaddywaddy theme,but it sounded pretty cool when i played it ,thanks...stay cool

hi chordies my emails blocked at the moment so i can't load songs to myspace page,the song titled is'nt there to play,but i'm getting there....stay cool

Hi Daddy, 
A doo-wap song!

When I read it I thought of those old 50's numbers "Why Do Fool's Fall In Love" etc.

I wrote one my-self I called "Shoobe-doo" some time ago, I dig it up and dust it off occasionally,

but I prefer "Take A Chance" I like the phrasing and the words tell a story, which I also like.

Keep rockin' man

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill thanks for your comments ,if one song gets a good report its all worth the effort....stay cool

Love it DaddyCool.,

Reminded me of the big ole Sparkly Ball

they used to have hanging from the ceilings years ago in The ballrooms.

Well Done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I really love it! big_smile
I can't believe I haven't seen 1 bad song on chordie yet. hmm

It's very simple, which is something I can never do well. ie. if I write a song, I always try to make it really hard xD I'm a nutter like that.

The lyrics are quite easy to understand as well, which is usually good

good job smile

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

hi will thanks for your comments ,i've just registered on a new local website {ooizit.com}its run for artists here so don't forget your ear plugs ha ha ...stay cool