Re: AUTOMATIC GUITAR TUNER

My 2 cents:

I'm am a new player, but I see the importance of learning to play by. However I also see the importance of being in tune. I like to tune my guitar by ear from my piano's E and then check it with my Spectrum chromatic tuner to make sure it is on. Usually I am a little bit off when try by ear, but I think my ear is getting better with practice.

As far as the robot tuner goes: I think it is cool that we have technology that advanced, but I think it is technology that we don't need. I think we rely on technology too much in this world anyway. Some of it is cool, but there is a limit. Tuning your guitar helps you get connected with it. And I can't see the robot tuner being that much faster than a chromatic one anyway. I also agree with Arma, it doesn't matter if you are in perfect tune with yourself if you're not in tune with the people around you. Further more you don't even have to be in perfect tune, if all your strings are a semitone off and they are still in tune with each other you'll still sound okay.

Turtlebo

I'm just this guy. Ya know?