1 (edited by daddycool 2008-03-13 18:25:26)

Topic: "our love"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "our love"

Daddycool,

Is this about your own life? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so so lovely.

Your a soppy romantic like me self..

To Cool, Daddycool.

Well done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi daddy,

this made me smile and laugh and a bit sad too.

it made me remember how i met my 2nd wife, on the night i had my stitches out, i had decided [after 2 "i think i'm pregnant" scares with ladies i didnt fancy living my life with] to have the chop, we met that night and we knew immediately that this was it. a year later we got married and she said she wished we could have a baby, so i had a reversal, 2 kids later i went for a 2nd chop, we now have 8.5 grandkids, no 9 due in october, we've been married 27 years this may...and it doesnt seem a day too long.

isnt love wonderful

love the song, it's got to be good if it makes you remember things from your past, and this does it in spades[as they say]

keep it up

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi helena yes its about how the mrs caught me on her fishing hook and reeled me in,its funny how these things come about ,its not been all roses but we've pulled through....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi phill i too went for chop 15mins and back home,3hrs later felt like i'd been kicked by a mule ,i think i've had my share of kids ,two left at home then we can put our feet up ha ha ...stay cool

put your feet up?

i think you've got the sex thing a bit mixed up ...ha ha ha

joke

phill smile

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill well there's nothing like a good laugh to raise your spirits ...stay cool

daddycool,
   Simply beautiful. This is one of your finest songs you've posted on Chordie. Thanks for sharing.

SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

hi southpaw41L i'm happy that i can provide some pleasure for others to enjoy,my shortfall is i can't write music,i just play by ear and basic chords but it seems to suffice thanks....stay cool

A beautiful, romantic song Daddycool, just my sort of song.

You mention just using basic chords but there is absolutely nothing wrong in that if there is feeling in the lyrics and also the melody that comes from the chords you can have a winner, just like you have here. Many a number one hit has been with three chords only.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger thanks  for your comments though sometimes you can feel a bit limited to what you can achieve ,but i've excelled in leaps and bounds since joining chordie i only wrote two songs before i joined and its inspired me to create one song after another ,i'm trying to create another myspace page but just found out my recordings are in wav instead of mp3so i'm trying to change them over but i seem to get a lot of obstacles with my computor blocking things i need to do ,i get a lot of script errors coming up so i have to log off to unblock that, cause it seems to freeze the page and i lose the info i was working on so i have to start again.thats technology for you ....stay cool

Dandy love song about a full life, daddycool!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james nice to catch you on line i have to fight to get on computor these days we've only got the one computor on internet the other two we have'nt got wireless for yet so it gets a bit congested on here at times ,thanks for your comments...stay cool

Hey Daddycool,

Go to Google and search 'Convert .wav to .mp3 free' and you will find many converters for your songs if you have not already got one.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

15 (edited by daddycool 2008-03-19 13:45:47)

hi roger i had one converter but they converted to wav instead of mp3 it would'nt let me convert to mp3 till i registed.so i registed and found that i had to purchase their products to get code to use the converter so i uninstalled that ,loaded another but can't locate my song file.if i click start ,go to my recent docs all the songs appear at the side,but when i click add files on the decoder &my recent documents the songs are'nt there so i'm in a tizz at the moment...stay cool