1 (edited by daddycool 2008-03-30 12:42:32)

Topic: t:title"one in a million"

[c]A moment in our lives to [g]reflect on you,
    Making a wish,we[c]hope to come true,
[f]Adoring everything [c]about your life,
[g]Never faltering in moments of [c]strife.

[c]Doing the little things,that[g]mean so much,
   A daughter from heaven,an[c] angel of love,
[f]Just a woman and [c]mother as well,
[g]One in a million,i[c] mean to say.

[c]young at heart,[g]body and soul,
   Cheering our lives,in [c]all you do,
[f]Enjoying life [c]sincere and true,
[g]Moving home,hear the[c] click of a [c7]lock.

[f]Amazing and wonderful,with a [c]midas touch,
[f]Really proud of[c]what she does,
[g]Just creating her[f] life,                                                      [g]with her own fam[c]ily.

[c]One man,two hearts[g] joined,
   Rising up to take on the[c]toils in life,
[f]intelegent and knows[c]what she wants,
[g]every man should[c]have their own[c7]rock.

[f]She's the salt of the[c]earth,
[f]He's a lucky[c] guy,
[g]Amanda our [f]daughter,
[g]Wishing her a happy[c]life.
                 the end.
{a ballad to our special daughter}
{thanks to roger guppy for editing my song}

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"one in a million"

lovely song daddy.
I tried to do something like this when my son was born and then when my daughter was born but the correct words just never came to mind,

well done

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

hi ken just think of the joy they bring to your life ,their first words,starting to walk ,drawing a picture ,all the funny things that make you laugh and you've got a song....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Daddycool,

When i read a great song like that, The wee child in me longs to still

Have my Dad around. No Man ever loves us like our Dad.   Lovely song, Brought tears to these eyes.

Thank You!

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena she's the best of the bunch ,we went up to hers last sunday ,her birthday,she said she'd been looking at my posts and said that i had'nt done one about her ,so here it is ...stay cool

I've got a bit soft spot for daughter songs all the right senitments.
Ark

hi arkady well they all tell me she's daddys favoriteso i just came up with a song...stay cool

she must be a special girl to have such a special song written about her.

my daughter was also very clever and full of promise when she was a child, and now she has her own and she's just as bright and clever, you can have a conversation with her at age 3...her older brother is the same [he's 5], but then all my kids [and they're kids] are brill, just like your are i guess? isnt it great to be alive?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill i have a mixed bag some are totally round the twist and the others fall flat on their feet every time but we love em all whatever...stay cool

Hey Daddycool,

Nice song but you have now set yourself a task - if you do not write one for each of your children you will have a riot on your hands lol

Well done,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger amanda is the only one who takes any interest in what i do she and her boyfriend brought me my electric guitar and she looks at all my songs i've posted so she deserves a mention...stay cool

hi dad just want to say your the best and i love you amanda

smile

KAP54

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I can feel the LOVE!!!!!!!
It's like a big baloon-o-love!!  If this was a boat this would be the Love boat!  This must be the summer of LOVE!!.......O.K I'm thru.
Good Job!

"I want my 2 Dollars!!!!!"

hi amanda thanks for looking love you xxxx...stay cool

hi stretch pappa where have you been hiding  ,first time seen your name on this topic,the person the song is about is my daughter thanks for your comments....stay cool