Re: folk gatherings

yes Zurf I guess you do have a scot to blame for that lol
I am glad you gave a meaning to Buckeye,  Iwould have had no idea what you meant

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

well let me tell you i am an (irish) american born and raised.i am 52 yrs.old,and i hate this country.we are supposed to be a free nation,( ass).the laws are for the goverment not for the people. i live in one city,and pay school taxes for an other city.they are tring to pass laws on smoking here.i don't smoke anymore.when people smoke around me it dosn;t bother me,but the goverment is tring to ban it all over my area.when the city wants to fix something we get taxed more,all the time.property,gas,water,etc. yea i am an american,but i am not better than anybody else.some do,and so do some of you europeans,do also.well i am going to shut my gob,if any one of you euros,has an empty room,loft or barn,i am looking for a place to stay.i don't eat much.lmao. peace to you all. patrick.

here's to us and those like us,damn few of us left.

one more thing if it wern't for the irish in the states,alot of the usa wouldn't have gotten developed back in the 1800's. peace to you all.patrick

here's to us and those like us,damn few of us left.

lol
Patrick, I am an ex smoker too and I dont really mind if people smoke in my company but i tell ye this amte. Since they stopped smoking in the pubs and clubs here pubs are a much nicer place to be in. Apart from feeling like an outcast when all yer mates go outside for a cigarette. And not forgetting with no smell of stale smoke ye smell everyone's farts and B.O instead. And also theres the stale smell of bevy that has been spilt over the worn down carpets.
Oh yes, niver place, lol.
You should not hate your country, instead of hating write a few songs about how you feel and release your inner feelings in a song.
Tom paxton done sme excellent anti establishment songs. Even though I am scottish I love anyone from any country that stand up for what they think, especially in songs.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending