Topic: IN ANALOGY OF MUSIC YOU DON'T LIKE

I preferred to make another topic,in addition to the other about music you don't like.
- About Rap and Hip Hop: there are really disgusting rappers. WHERE STARTED THE NAME OF "GANGSTA' RAP? It's funny, try to find in some of the lyrics of rappers a normal word.
The result will be 100 times worse than in my "Beep Song"
I hate your m**ng a** and *** with***.
I was thinking about the BEE GEES : Jive talking.
What is JIVE?
If you start thinking about languages, ORIGINATED from ENGLISH, it is amazing how the spoken "English" language changed, since the moment that BRITTANIA RULES THE WORLD era.
What is it with the British people, centuries ago? From the moment that they noticed that a country was in the hands of French speaking people, or DUTCH (having for at least 100 years a monopoly concerning trading with other countries. Canada = besides the natives, A lot of French people lived there and were master too in that country. South Africa = DUTCH ruled.
Every single "colony" like India, but here more specific countries occupied by non-brittish resulted in battles. This is still a mystery. See the USA, if it wasn't because of the money needed for France, your mother tongue would be probably French.
THIS BRINGS ME AGAIN ON MUSIC, ESPECIALLY LYRICS AND LANGUAGES.
- Reggae: Who can understand what they are singing, a specific accent.
- CAJUN : a kind of French + some English? Where started that music?
- CANADIAN ROCK like RUSH, NICKELBACK, BRYAN ADAMS: Is there a difference between US ENGLISH AND CANADIAN ENGLISH?
This is probably not the most easy topic, but I am fascinated by songs and lyrics of all the former and actual British Colonies.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: IN ANALOGY OF MUSIC YOU DON'T LIKE

No matter how hard I try, it is nearly impossible to understand a thing you say in your posts... The ideas are all scrambled with no organization whatsoever....

Siege of Troy,

Hang around for a while longer. While you are entitled to your opinion.

Guitardocphil is indeed understood by most people here.
Yes! there are times when his post are a little hard to decipher.

Docs himself recognises this. His mother tongue is Flemish. So i think he does Brilliantly here.
This Human being who was mangled and scrambled, in a very serious car

smash, Should have been zipped folded and downloaded to deep dark earth a long time ago

By the grace of God, Medicine and professionals,and most of all the grace of his own endurance, there is an organization about him.

The guts to survive and the tenacity to keep living with the most difficult circumstances.
He is a shining example to the human Spirit.

Yes Docs! your always on my desktop, with all my other shining examples.

Have a happy painfree day.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hear, Hear!

I'm the son of rage and love