Topic: songwriting, IT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO GET AN ANSWER

If I have a song, a combination of strumming and picking, I can give you an example:
- GREEN RIVER by Creedence Clearwater Revival
How can I post that style of playing, bluesy, and using the small E string and B-string, MIXED in that song, giving an opportunity  to see and play.
I am not really a genious concerning TABS, I have always difficulties.
I will try again to post a song.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: songwriting, IT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO GET AN ANSWER

Hi Lieven,

To me the beauty of the songs posted here is that I can choose how I want to play them, fast, slow, 4/4, 3/4, strum or fingerpicking. It is even better to later hear a recording of how the composer intended it to be played and be able to compare the two, usually a very different version to my interpretation.

The only real way to give an example of how you intend your song to be played is to record it for others to listen/watch.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Docs,

Do exactely as James McCormick does. He explains very clearly in his messages how

his songs should sound, one gets a real feel for them. Unlike myself who hasnt the ability

to do this.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I feel fine, because I am able to play my guitar pretty good.
Yesterday, I finally started to use my BOSS BR600, and yes, using earphones, I heard my guitar, recording 1 minute.
Now I can finally start, to "create" a song. It will take some time, to figure out how to use the other functions, like RHYTHM section = bass, drum.
I agree with Roger (big bro) and you Dolly. That's the reason why I write this.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]