Topic: hey there delilah

hey...not sure if this is the right spot to ask this question as its the first time im using the forum but can anyone tell me what strings to pick on the diferent chords for hey there delilah?please

Re: hey there delilah

Hey Shaneluck, Welcome to Chordie!

Here's a link to a tutorial on the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJhMZiktow A friend of mine posted it and it's accurate. Hope it helps you out! Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Also there's an easier way to finger the chords. If you just take into consideration the actual strings that you'll be plucking. You should be able to work it out but if you need a hand let me know and I'll make you a quick vid with the easier fingering positions.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.

The lesson is great sounds like an easy song to start picking. Hey Guitarpix, are they pictures of all you'r guitars? I love the site I would like more people to post pics of there guitars. I have four guitars myself and I enjoy looking at all different kinds. Maybe someone can start a thread, I'm not sure how to post pics on chordie but I'll try to figure it out.

jcellini wrote:

The lesson is great sounds like an easy song to start picking. Hey Guitarpix, are they pictures of all you'r guitars? I love the site I would like more people to post pics of there guitars. I have four guitars myself and I enjoy looking at all different kinds. Maybe someone can start a thread, I'm not sure how to post pics on chordie but I'll try to figure it out.

Hey jcellini, Yea they're my guitars...Well some of them smile  I have a few more that I haven't posted pics of yet. Excuse all the extra pics of the Martin at the moment...I have an auction going on Ebay that is linked to those pics. As soon as it's over I'll get the pics back in order. Peace!

This is how you play the song:

http://www.spytunes.co.uk/index.php?opt … ;Itemid=61

if the chords are hard for you try a capo on the second frett and play
c am f  g
sounds good when i do it
:>)
randy

always pickin someting