Topic: THE ADDICT

THE ADDICTby gitaardocphil

Who[Am] has the right[Em] to judge an ad[Am]dict, he is[Dm] not worse than we

He lo[Dm]oks in the mirror [Am]on another boring morning, what[E] does he see?

He just[Am] woke up [Em] a cigarette[Am], to [Dm]blow away his [Dm]addiction smell

[Dm] no friends, no [Am]pets, no job,[Dm] no future, he loves[E] the moon above the sun

He has[C]one master, [G]and tries to ple[Am]ase him, his[E] name: King Alcohol

Another[C] day, another[G] bottle, some [Am]mushrooms[E] and some pills,

To kill [C] his pain, to stop[G] his brain, destroyed by think[E]ing about his live.

Am I [C] so bad? All what he[G] wants, is being loved, by[E]friends kids and his ex-wife.

He is [Am]so tired, working[Em] for his king. Leave[Am]me alone[Dm] I want to sleep.

You can[Am] call him an out[Em]cast, a runaway, but[Am] even this[Dm] word is cheap

All he[Am] wants is kill his[Em]pain, live in[Am]a self created world[Dm] cold, not warm

Empty[Am]feelings a lon[Em]ely purpose his next[Am]shot in his whi[Dm]te perforated arm.

He has a[C] master, more[G] than one, they are[Am] dancing on the[E] mushroom bal

He knows[C]his problem[G] suffers too,another[Am]day or is it night[E] he doesn’t care at all

How did [C]it start, what ha[G]ve I done, when [Am]will it stop, it’s so[E] difficult to say

It’s sad to[C] know, to see[G]a tormented mind in[Am]his need for love[E]they all go away.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE ADDICT

Love the lyrics Lieven,
Also the chorus' are great

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks Ken, you know that I appreciate opinions, or critics, as long as they help me to be a better writer.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

That is a good song!  Going back to one of your previous threads, where you ask for constructive criticism about use of english... That was spot on, cool

cheers

I'm the son of rage and love