Topic: A LOVELY TUNE

This is a song, written on the start of a New Year, about a person, who will never let you down.
I heard several stories, where wounded soldiers, even being married cry for their mother.
When I had my crash, I just finished phoning my NOW ex-girlfriend, but right after the crash, I phoned 1 person: my mother.
Also is it proven that a man meeting a woman, likes to find a big part of his mother.
Hope you enjoy this. I still have more than 50 songs, only 10% is partial finished. You have to be in a "good mood", also at least 10 songs are "instant" songs, one minute songs. You take your guitar, and 5 minutes later you have an entire song.

G              Em        C       D
I’m too sexy to be old mama
C              D         G              Em          Am       D      G 
And not old to have erotic thoughts, mama, oh mama
G                Em           C      D
I am living alone too long mama
C                D         G             Em             Am        D     G   
And you’re the only one who will always loves me, mama, yes mama

C                        D         C        G               
I just wrote this little lovely tune
Em        Am         D7         G
For all the mamas on this world
G                 Em         C          D
I’m so glad you are still here mama
C             D           G                 Em                 Am           D    G
You are so sweet, nice but often underestimated, mama, yes mama
G             Em                C          D
When I ‘m looking for a girl mama
G              D          G                  Em          Am    D    G       
I want her to be like you, giving me that special love, mama

C                            D       C      G
I hope you like this silly tune mama
  Em       Am            D7         G
For all the mamas on the world

I have more lyrics.
THIS IS TO SHOW MY RESPECT FOR WHAT MOTHERS DO. There are exceptions, but this is a regular situation.
Thanks, and I really appreciate critics, CONSTRUCTIVE, corrections, or comments how and what you would write

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: A LOVELY TUNE

GuitarDocsphill,

Thank You" from another Mam here in the Emerald.

Love and good Health to you in abundance for 2008.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Lieven,

I very much like the lyrics and I the chord sequence is great but I have to admit that I am struggling to put the two together. The longer second and fourth line is where I become unstuck so I think I would like to hear a recording of it to learn the tempo and timing. I will keep trying though.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger & Doll, I tried it again to play, and it looks more complicated than it is.
The sequence Am  D  G , most above mama, I continue singing the word MAMA, starting Am and NON STOP to G.
It is possible I change some lyrics, just because I am not 100% satisfied.
IT IS REALLY TIME to start using my BOSS BR 600.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]