Topic: the store by russell harding

a wealthy man lieing in his bed was troubled by his thoughts,he tossed and turrned for hours unable to fall asleep.finiely just before daybreak sleep engulfed him and a vison came to him,so vivid he thought he mad awaken.he found himself standing in front of a store and above the door the sign read"redemtion inc. and  below in italics "everything you need" he opened the door and was greeted"good mornning sir welcome to redemtion" the clerk handed him a flier and pushed a gold shopping cart in front of him and walked away.he opened the flier and inside the list it read "on sale one to a customer the following items":love,honor.joy,humility,health respect,peace,friends,integrity,pureness of heart and inocence,and since he possed none of these things he filled his cart full.at the checkout counter the clerk totaled the contents up"how much asked the man for everthing"? all that you own responded the clerk,the man answered "your price is to high cant you be a little more resonable? "im afraid not the boss isn't very flexable"the man left the items on the counter"i'll come back some other time,dont wait to long said the clerk when he awoke he was disturbed so he went to his vault and fondled his gold and counted his money and was comforted,above a specter held an hourglass and waited silently as the sand filled the bottom.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: the store by russell harding

'what profit is it if a man gain the whole world and lose his own soul?'
   i like the ghost at the end, makes me want to draw just that scene.... cool  story russel,
   LR

All You Need is Love smile

hey rebel thanks when you finish drawing the ghoast email me a copy with an attachment i would like a copy.i wasn't thing of the quote i think it was from the new testiment or one of the proverbs it sounds lik somthing jesus said on the sermon on the mount if you visit my web page i have a drawing of jesus i did its from a christmas album called "the reason for the season" i wrote "the first christmas" and included the drawing i made of jesus for the song you have to double click the selection slowely till it turns pink and you might have to click play im still trying to get myspace to start the first song as the page is visited,im still waiting i'll be in touch russell

yeah I'd love to but my dad doesn't really want me emailing ppl on here.... srry. Maybe I'll figger some other way for you to see it, how did jas put that picture on his signature that time??

rebel i dont understand your question.how did i ?put that picture{what picture?} on whos signature its late im a little tired i will read your question tommorow again after some coffee mabey i will understand it then.you say your dad wont let you how old are you?russell

17..... jasonhauge put a picture up on his signature one time, just wondering how he did that.

rebel i haven't a clue,guess you gotta ask jason he shouldent be to hard to locate

Maybe this will halp, last rebel. First you have to take a photo of you drawing and load it onto your PC then you have to go to Imageshack or Photobucket (I use Imageshack) and upload your drawing. Once it's uploaded you then look for the Direct link. Copy this and then paste it to [img] tag on the message box here in chordie. I hope you can understand all that I've written, if not please let me know.

Thanks.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

WHO IS RUSSEL _HARDING?
WHAT DOES HE DO, WHAT DOES HE PLAY
HE'S A NICE MAN ANYWAY, BUT NOT AFRAID TO REMAIN A MYSTERY.
LET'S HOPE HE TELLS US MORE, BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY HE WALKS THROUGH LIFE.
SO PLEASE RUSSEL DON'T BE SHY, AND TELL US WHY, YOU ARE A PEACEFUL GUY.
WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PLAY, GUITAR, DRUM?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

oh ok thanks, I think I get it, but how do I get image shack?? I have the hp image zone thing....
lets see if I can figger out the inserting part though..
http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/thumb/81/81/56544.jpg

doc have you by any chance visited my wed site?

gitaardocphil wrote:

WHO IS RUSSEL _HARDING?
WHAT DOES HE DO, WHAT DOES HE PLAY
HE'S A NICE MAN ANYWAY, BUT NOT AFRAID TO REMAIN A MYSTERY.
LET'S HOPE HE TELLS US MORE, BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY HE WALKS THROUGH LIFE.
SO PLEASE RUSSEL DON'T BE SHY, AND TELL US WHY, YOU ARE A PEACEFUL GUY.
WE ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU PLAY, GUITAR, DRUM?

Last reb
Follow the link http://my.imageshack.us/registration/
Ark

Oh ok thanks

this has been an interesting thread,abet nothing to do with the "story"you never know what you get when you open a box of choclates....forrest gump

Well Russ, is that you playing this songs? One song was for LENA I noticed. This music is very fantastic nice to listen. You don't sing?
I will probably post one in 2-3 weeks. Don't know about singing. I wrote a question, if most people sing. I think always at JIMI HENDRIX, WHO DIDN'T WANT TO SING at first.
But I am an invisible peanut compared to him

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Still don't know what KIND or BRANDS YOU USE. Whatever they sound great.

doc i sang all the vocals on all the tracks some of the harmonies i used a digitech vocalist,some i double tract  and all songs are my composistions with copyrights.the guitar was a standard strat and i used a hohner accustic for the rythem tracts.all the songs were recorded at home on a boss br8 the rythem{drums} was supplied by my alesis.all the bass tracts were effects contained within the br8 i just played one note at a time.the mandolin is a 1899 gibson,i love it,all the key boards i recorded with my roland juno 106 i play several instruments and i have a ball recording, i have composed several new songs i am recording i sent away fo the copyrights and i will be switching some of the songs on my profile page.i forgot to mention i played all the harmonica tracts too.the recordings take time to layer,edit but it is a labor of love.oops!i almost forgot the debro houndog slide you can hear it on "hab blues" the song was based on a true experience,most songs are.

18 (edited by Russell_Harding 2007-12-10 16:29:28)

doc the "hab blues is not on my profile list,it was but i switched it,its in my files at the moment.