Topic: Rest In Peace (RIP)

I am still laughing, who of you chordians hasn't play this game? about inscriptions on a graveyard stone? on the way to "HEAVEN" (or Hell).

Please, just don't try to use OFFENSIVE LYRICS, so no f** or sh** .
It can be very funny, it is very funny and a good training for your "CREATIVE BRAIN IDEAS".
I used my name to, and I hope you will enjoy this.
Just try to avoid  RIP's who offend other people, if you use their name.

So: have fun.
You can write so much RIP lyrics, using an ARTIST name (it is more difficult, but more funny, using words that can describe in a certain way the "would be" or "already" deceased artist) like Keith Moon, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis.....

Here is one about me.

HERE RESTS OUR FRIEND GITAARDOCPHIL

WITHOUT A COFFIN, HE COULDN'T PAY THE BILL.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: Rest In Peace (RIP)

On this dark spot sleeps the doc
Resting Forever, ignoring the clock
The only thing that maybe 'll bring him back
is to put in his ... an old electric guitar jack

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Here Lays My Friend Computer Lover
Bad news for him, his game is over

Are you trying to tell us something, Doc?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

No Alvee33, (yes I go to hospital for a few days).
It is just a kind of game, that everybody has played. You just take a name, and you try to find a text to use.
Like:
Here rest my friend, Alvin 33
Faster than his shadow
But now under a tree
a word game
or
Here rests forever Jimmie Hendrix
with curly hair, caused by his electrics.
That is what I wanted to see, coming out of chordian brains.
Thinking, writing, funny, silly, whatever. I just want that we all be creative, trying to use a skill, like something they used to do, like playing guitar with teeth, or drum explosions, you get the point Alv.
About me in hospital is NO joke, but I have to, and I prefer to go laughing than crying to that place. So GO AHEAD, I hope we all can smile at least with this lyrics. I can't find the correct words, is it Tomb Stone?, don't know. I try to find rhyming words, and ...that's it.
I just wrote some rules, to avoid hurting people.

Here about 6 feet lower, rests Johnny Rotten
Once he was a Pistol, but Long forgotten
leave him there, don't try he is already ro...

Here is our friend Zurf
Much to tall
to be confused for a Smurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Under here lies dear old Lieven
His soup he'd always dip his sleeve in
Cream of mushroom was his favourite
He left before it was time to pay for it

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Down below yer feet does not lie Upyerkilt
He got burnt in the fire
now his guitar's up for hire
as he fertilises the ground in dumbartonshire

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Here lies JohnnieBG
Never more again to see
He took his guitar and started to pluck it
But before to long he kicked the bucket.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

Here 6 feet under rest my Brother Roger Guppy
We trowed him not to deep, because there's still his puppy

Oy, watch where you're putting your feet!

I'm the son of rage and love

Here in France, rests Morisson Jim
open 1 door you will find him
My intention was, to hire
this man who lights my fire

Here rests my good friend Slash
Smoking too much hash
without his Gibson Made in Nash
ville, because he gave to Johnny Cash

On my birthday, come and remember me,
And drink single malt till you burst,
For me pour a large one upon this spot,
But don't filter it through your kidneys first.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Here rests in peace BRIAN JONES
Once he was a STONE, now he's only BONES

Here we find our beloved docphil
He took a real wrong pill
That pill looked nice and was so blue
He took it, choke it and he's blue too

Womp-bomp-a-loom-op-a-womp-bam-boom
This is little Richard here, with his shirt Fruit of the Loom
Let him rest in peace forever
Tutti Frutti, Banana, Nuts, won't be found, never ever

here lies gitaardocphil
that car crash made him terminally ill

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel García Marquez

weedjie lies here to rest
buried in his favourite string vest

Don't Cry because it is over...

smile because it happened.    Gabriel García Marquez