Topic: are you for real

is the link to all your tabs real or is it a virus .............im not sure enough to go to it .will somone let me know

I put out my hand just to touch your soft hair......

Re: are you for real

Hi Ian,

If you mean the tag at the top on the Songs page where you can chose between showing all songs and filtering to show either chords or tags that is genuine and not a virus.

If you mean anything else please explain exactly what link you are referring to.

Take care,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

No viruses mate, trust me! I have Norton 2007 installed!

If there was a virus on this site i would have found it by now...im always click...click...click...And I can say it is safe....

its the link for need a tab / song by guitar dude 2007...........just a little worried

ian j wrote:

its the link for need a tab / song by guitar dude 2007...........just a little worried

I was a bit worried by that as well, but I think the admins would have deleted the link if it included a virus.

TALA...................T.V.

whenever im out surfing for a while after i get back i always run my scanners and everytime they pickup cookies to delete,i cant say where i pick them up because i dont know but its like taking a shower for my pc it gets rid of the crap. acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"