Topic: Making Phrases

This is always nice, using "famous" song titles, to have and create new phrases.
- Because (beatles) I can't get no satisfaction. But even the bad times are good, but even better when silence is golden.
Tommy? where is LOLA? Run to me, in Massachusetts or Take it or Leave it, and don't forget to remember me, bring Lady Jane with you, I'm just sitting on a fence.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: Making Phrases

The Way I Feel, it's the Same Old Song and Dance. Hate To Feel, but it Doesn't Remind Me Of Anything and All The Small Thing's that get in the way. Like A Rolling Stone, All Along The Watchtower past the Castles Made of Sand it's What Is and What Should Never Be.

The Way I feel-12 Stones
Same Old Song and Dance-Aerosmith
Hate To Feel-Alice In Chains
Doesn't Remind Me Of Anything- Audio Slave
All the Small Thing's-Blink 182
Like A Rolling Stone & All Along the Watchtower-Bob Dylan
Castles Made of Sand-Jimi Hendrix
What Is and What Should Never Be- Led Zepplin.........just in case anyone wanted to know. wink

Damn, where are have the flowers gone ? I hope they didn't went to the stones because this equals dead flowers.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

It is more difficult than expected.

Lets see if you can use this, it's the title of a song from "Liberation Transmission" by Lostprophets:

Can't catch tomorrow (good shoes won't save you this time)

The latest craze seems to be making song titles out of phrases!

I will try this. I made this topic, and I will use BIG Letters for a song title and/performers. THAN you see some weird stuff, like: Fender used to say to Mel GIBSON: Baby you're the guitarman

7 (edited by Guitarpix 2007-12-01 17:29:53)

ok I'll give this a shot but it may get deleted if so I apologize in advance...lol

Well It's my "Last Dance with Mary Jane". Oh "Sweet Jane" "Come on Baby Light My fire" Cause I'm Going to "Burn One down". Don't you want to join me on my "magic carpet ride" Look at that "Smoke on the water" Carefull for the cops they're "all along the watch tower" and I'd hate for ya to sing the "folsom Prison Blues". By being caught "riding dirty" Cause from what I hear every guy in there is just a "Boy named Sue". They won't "love me tender" with their "Suspicous Minds". Well I think it's "time for me to fly" before I "hurt" Myself...lol Think I'll head down to the "Love shack" and get some "sexual healing" on this "just anouther lonely day" before I "breakdown". Can you "Imagine"?    OK, I really do need to stop. I could go on forever...lol I'd hate to lose your "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in "Times like these"  Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]