Topic: Understanding Beer! and its affects on People!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Without question, the greatest invention in the
history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the
wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does
not go nearly as well with pizza."
~ Dave Barry

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

"Well ya see, Norm, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.
This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells.

But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

lol  Sláinte.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: Understanding Beer! and its affects on People!

Oh Wow I will get some beers in tonight then. Lol
Thanks for that!
xxx

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Boxer Petals
i recieved your gift of Naked Men! Fair play to ye, me young flower,
me heart went all pitter patter. Heading for the carwash??.

with a pep in me step! lol

Ill send you a pic of how buffed and polished i am when i get back. Big Smiles!

Old Doll. lol

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Glad you enjoyed it as much as me.
Ah the joys of life!!
Beer and men!! lol xxx

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
~Benjamin Franklin

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

on a sober note {excuse the pun} beer will never let you down or cheat on you and when your through with the beer your free to have another. russell harding aka acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Buffalo's were hunted to near extinction. They may have been running at 100mph but the bullets were travelling alot faster.
What this means to brain cells not sure. Have to drink a bit more to speed up the thinking process.
Ark

When student, I was blessed to have a splendid memory, and so I could focus me from the FIRST Monday in October and the time I left somewhere in April, TO STUDY. As student most other people knew me, and a lot where jealous. Alcohol 'BEER' and Women. Never had to do something again.
But they start now, drinking more and more younger, you can find it in Stores open at night, and sold is $$, so they don't care much. BUT YOUR BRAIN AT 16 WILL NEVER DEVELOP AS GOOD AS START DRINKING AT 19-20 Years old.
I have seen a lot, and it is unbelievable what I saw. A drinking woman (NO OFFENCE LADIES) is worse than a drinking man. For me, people can do what they want as long as they live alone. Having a partner it must be horrible. You don't win a big price by drinking, you rather loose a higher price.
In the USA there is written on bottles DRINK & DON'T drive. And NOT THAT YOU CAN BE ADDICTED TO IT. This addiction is so underestimated, because, like here in Europe it is Socially accepted causing a lot of trouble, car accidents, domestic violence... I try to write more about this. If you have a relative with a drinking problem, my email is there. If you want that question here, I answer. But first: Tomorrow, you get more information, it can be very helpful, I really helped a lot of people, and some of them are sober since years.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Beer.  The solution to and cause of all of life's problems.  - Homer Simpson

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

10 (edited by badeye 2007-11-30 21:06:57)

Beer, Not just for breakfast anymore. Seen this on a T_Shirt.

. Badeye.

Opening one right now.

one caper after another

Zurf wrote:

Beer.  The solution to and cause of all of life's problems.  - Homer Simpson

Preach!!! tongue

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

12 (edited by charlotte 2007-12-01 09:25:09)

gitaardocphil wrote:

I really helped a lot of people, and some of them are sober since years.

I have helped a lot of people too, most of them have been drunk for years.

Show me a man who has never got drunk and fallen down and I'll show you a man who has never lived.

If God hadn't meant us to drink he wouldn't have invented glass.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Alcohol that's what taking about right......... A good servant.......A bad master.
Ark

Early Saturday morn, had too many beer last nite but feel pretty good. Nothin wrong with the beer here .

Lol... Badeye.

one caper after another

Doc, I don't really see any difference between a drinking man and a drinking woman, unless the woman is pregnant. And drinking in moderation is actually healthy for you, moderation meaning 2 to 3 a night

You have to forget about what other people say; when you're supposed to die, when you're supposed to be lovin'. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
                                                        -James Marshall Hendrix