Topic: song i wrote "Iron underware"

waking early every morning,shaking little beads of sweat,drinking yesterday coffie smoked up all my ciggaretts she,s got a gorilla fo a boyfriend six feet weighs 245 i dont like his imposition but i like being healthy and alive
he,s so tough he wears iron underware,so tough he can kill you with a stare.{solo and i cant recall the next verse but what the hell its for fun acapo

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: song i wrote "Iron underware"

haha, thats pretty good. Put some chords for it and post it in song format big_smile

All You Need is Love smile

Cool.  I used to joke about the Motown singers using hydraulic underwear to hit those high notes. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

About songwriting: I love to see and even better to hear other songs written by CHORDIANS.
As for me the last days I am busy with what started as ONE song, will end up in TWO different songs. The cause: a typical Docphil problem, too many chords, and changes.
I hope to post some songs on myspace. They finally explained me more about my recording "studio", a Boss BR 600, 8 tracks, a lot of virtual tracks, COSM, effects and different amps, including a rhythm section.
I am just not in the mood, I suffer to much, and this can be GOOD or BAD. Feeling bad can result in a song you would never write when feeling good.
Still I prefer to write songs with a clean "head". I have 4-5 songs, unfinished, but I put them in WORD, so it is easier to correct, adapt, change chords.
I just don't know HOW TO PUT A SONG with chords and chord diagrams in here.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Acapo!

Reading this litttle piece, the melody from "Okie from Muskogee" is running
in my head with these lyrics.
I do feel you should add to this one.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

gitaardocphil wrote:

About songwriting: I love to see and even better to hear other songs written by CHORDIANS.
As for me the last days I am busy with what started as ONE song, will end up in TWO different songs. The cause: a typical Docphil problem, too many chords, and changes.
I hope to post some songs on myspace. They finally explained me more about my recording "studio", a Boss BR 600, 8 tracks, a lot of virtual tracks, COSM, effects and different amps, including a rhythm section.
I am just not in the mood, I suffer to much, and this can be GOOD or BAD. Feeling bad can result in a song you would never write when feeling good.
Still I prefer to write songs with a clean "head". I have 4-5 songs, unfinished, but I put them in WORD, so it is easier to correct, adapt, change chords.
I just don't know HOW TO PUT A SONG with chords and chord diagrams in here.

Read James' 'how to post a song to chordie' post in the songwriting forum. Its pretty simple (trust me if I can figger it out anybody can)

All You Need is Love smile