Topic: esnips experiment

Hi.
On the suggestion of Dan Hemphill (thanks Dan) I've set up a site with my recordings on it...consider it a scrapbook rather than polished...I'm no recording engineer! Just having fun. Comments welcome, good or bad.

s.

http://www.esnips.com/user/snowden300

Re: esnips experiment

I really don't get it what you write, is it possible to give me more info, about this?
I don't really know if this is a chordie problem, that is the reason of asking, I went on www.esnipe.com, and I really don't see a reason why this is written here.
That's all
Just explain it what you want us to understand

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Snowdon, Well done  on Lights of Labrador. I hear some young Dylan in you. Keep going..marcalan

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Hi Snowden,

Love your songs!. One of them reminds me of a song here called

Lovely Leitrim! And what can i say about Black Velvet Band? I sang this song so often i felt i wrote it.

Your sound is good is like it very much..

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey thanks y'all,

gitaardocphil: I don't know what esnipe.com is. check the http.
marcalan: Northern Lights of Labrador is not an original but I love it. I've spent many nights looking at them. thanks for the Dylan reference. Good plug!
Doll: Thanks. you comment on a lot that's listed here. I think there's a bit in common here.
s.

Hi Snowden,

I seem to have had the same problem as Gitaardocphil. I could not get anything to play so I heard none of your songs.

Sorry,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger, Guitardocphil
I have no idea why you guys are having problems...it must be some settings on your computers because I've had quite a few replys back from folks all over. Can you get on the site at all?
Do you see the pages and choices?

s.

I had absolutely no problem today!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Nice song very folksey liked it.
Had to download the file and play it on the windows media player and turn the volume up quite high to hear it. But it was ok.

Well done

Ark

awesome, absolutely love it. your voice had a warm familiarity to it, and your songwriting is very excellent and effective.  Plus i think theres a bit of familiar Canadian annunciation reminiscent of Neil Young?

keep going with this, great work!

Hi,

I think that Arkady has just answered my problem. I saw a tag to download but I am very reluctant to download anything from a site I do not know. I was expecting it to play as MySpace does.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Well dear Snowdon, I insisted to know what this was. Now I know, it was not a crime to ask more, and yes, I admit that I just went on that site, having a lot of "stuff". Can you compare this with sites like youtube, myspace?
And yes we did find that page, but we didn't probably something wrong, better, just followed the site and not the link. So I go back and see, it was just confusing.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]