Topic: Help! Need chords and lyrics...

to a song that has been done numerous times by many artists but I can't seem to find it.  Maybe I'm using the wrong title to search but it has been done by Bonnie Raitt, Johnny Reid and even Tom Jones.  Starts out....Darlin', I'm feeling kind of lonesome,
I'd call you on the phone some,
but I ain't got a dime....

Sound familiar to anyone..??

Re: Help! Need chords and lyrics...

ajcap wrote:

to a song that has been done numerous times by many artists but I can't seem to find it.  Maybe I'm using the wrong title to search but it has been done by Bonnie Raitt, Johnny Reid and even Tom Jones.  Starts out....Darlin', I'm feeling kind of lonesome,

Darling of Mine by Frankie Miller

Thanks!....don't suppose you know the chords?  I'm thinking C, G and F but I'm new to all this...

Haven't a clue mate. I can't say I've even heard the song and I can't find the tab anywhere.

Thanks for trying.  I managed to find the song by searching Urban Cowboy soundtrack, so I have the words.  I can sing loud and just fake the chords.  Cheers.

That song is called Darlin' and it is sung by Johnny Reid, a multi national singer, spent time in Canada, UK and Nashville. I have the words and chords and I will see if I can get it posted to this sight in the next couple of days, I have never done it before.

Chordie has misc. movie,tv, commercial soundtrack tabs and chords,look for them under the M area for misc.   dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Ajcap
Smokie sang this song back in the late '70s, beatiful song too . Try under Smokie smile

ajcap wrote:

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

9 (edited by topdown 2008-03-15 17:14:22)

I think this is what you are looking for...

G                                    D

1.    Darlin`, I`m feeling pretty lonesome,

Edited by topdown - lyrics removed. Stickypie - I see this is your first post and I know your intentions were good, but please read the sticky note on the top of this forum. Posting of lyrics here could pose legal problems for the site and it is not allowed. I suggest you email the chords to the person who posted the question privately.

Welcome to the Chordie forum!