1 (edited by bud_wiser 2007-11-05 19:26:38)

Topic: Balance

Been a wee while since I posted a song on here so thought it was about time I contributed.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

The trick with this one is the hammer-ons and offs. Adds a bit more depth and feel to the song, in my opinion.

Would love to know what you guys think of it. Will stick it on my Myspace page shortly if anyone's interested.

Cheers.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: Balance

Great song Mark,

Having had the advantage of hearing a recording of this song I must say that you should upload it for every one to hear. Your recording comes over far better than the written word. Well done.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ok, with thanks to Roger for encoding the file I've now loaded my new song onto my Myspace page. The link is below, please just remember to go to "Balance" which is the new one.

http://www.myspace.com/marksmoosic

For the really brave I've also stuck a (thankfully v dark) version on Youtube. The link for that is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXPrtJM3MWc

Thoughts, feedback etc all welcome.

P.S. I'm not really so miserable. Just seems that way from my songs!

Hi Bud wiser,

I often listen to your songs. Always liked them.

This one is no exception. Very very good.

Old Doll.

I seem to remember your not playing guitar That long?

Maybe I have the wrong guy?

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hiya Old Doll, no you have the right guy. Been playing for nearly two years or so now, something like that anyway.

Glad you liked it and thanks for the comments as always.

hi bud_wiser i just heard your song it sounds great,well done...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool