Topic: Songbook problems

Hi, I'm a new user. - well, I've been using your site for about a year, but I've only just registered. I tried to get into my songbook, but it logs me out and takes me to 'sharox' songbook instead. Is this something i'm doing wrong?

great site otherwise

ta,

Janine

Re: Songbook problems

I just looked into my songbook, I didn't notice something strange.
Maybe it will be better if you look into ARTISTS or SONGS, providing you more possibilities.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

kikiowgirl,
Seems like a bug. We need to sort this out on mail. I will follow this up directly with you.

At one time I could just cut and paste a song from Chordie into Word and it would be formatted as a Chordpro song with the chord in brackets in the lyric line - To the (C) town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine (Am) day

It will not cut and paste this way anymore, what can be done to have it transfer into chordpro in word.

THanks

Milt101

Hi Milt,

Per is looking into this is probably going to change the 'Mail' button to a 'Chopro' one as one or two members have already asked for this feature.

You have duplicated this question in the Chat section and having already seen it here in the right place I have deleted the other one. Unfortunately I did not notice that James has put a reply to you there explaining a 'work-around'.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

when i try to save a song to my song book it does not save, so i  made a new book and i still cant get the songs into my book ,any ideas please

hi dillono,
I just tried it and it works fine for me.

Are you clicking "ADD" to save the song to your songbook?
Have you more than one songbook? maybe it has went into another songbook rather than the one you are trying to put it in?

If not then I am sorry, I am clueless to why you cannot get a song to go into your songbook

will have to wait on Per, see if he can answer this

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending