Topic: floating chord diagrams on autoscroll

Is there any way we can have the chord diagrams 'float' down the page when scrolling down? 
Surely I'm not the only one who sees an unfamiliar chord at the top, but has forgotten it by the time it comes up in the song? hmm

Paula
mummy to Uhu, Dinky, Wotsit & Dyson

Re: floating chord diagrams on autoscroll

I have had this a few times also.
I just stop the song, find out what the chord is then replay the whole song or take off from where I left.
If you are not familiar with a chord though and it comes up would you not have to stop to look at the diagram then play it? Maybe not.
maybe having the chord diagram at the top and bottom? would there be enough space to do this?

I think this is a good request though, even for a refresher half way thru a song to see what a chord was like Fm#7 I tihnk, I have to keep looking at that diagram to make sure it is the one I am about to play.

UNfortunatly Per the webmaster is busy just now. Hopefully he will see this and take a note and maybe, if possible do something later.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Re: floating chord diagrams on autoscroll

It is a good idea, and I have actually experimented a bit with it. However it just did not look good. The chords flickered, and I did choose the current design. I might look at it again.