Topic: Hello, newbie here

Im hoping that I am welcome

big_smile

Re: Hello, newbie here

Hi rocktabai
All new members are welcome. Hope you stick around for a while.:)

Regards

Arkady

Greetings rocktabai & welcome to chordie!

This is a great resource and endless fount of entertainment.  Where are you from?  What do you like to play?  Whatever your location or musical tastes, there's bound to be plenty of people here that you will enjoy meeting.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

well rocktabai, what can I say, James wrote it already. I can only confirm what he writes, and I am also interested in your music style, if you play in a band....
Chordie is a great place to be. You can ask whatever you want, you can talk about your skills, taste, style. It is a big nice family here.
I do hope, better I am convinced that you are able to find what you want. Topics: about almost everything, like here in the acoustic, discussing about the best guitar for your money, to electric, bands, songs.

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: I THOUGHT IT WAS ROCKTABACCO

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

ih rock
a very big warm hugging welcome from me,

hope you enjoy the site as much as everyone else seems to

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

KEN??? a hug?? smile

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

yeah,lol hug. Dont know where the hugging came from.

Hug Hug

Hey hey. I'll join in wi that. Saints just beat the Hibs so I'm hugging everyone.

Welcome rocktabai. smile

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

alvee33 wrote:

Hey hey. I'll join in wi that. Saints just beat the Hibs so I'm hugging everyone.

Welcome rocktabai. smile

good news for them bad for my coupon,lol.

well done the saints though.

Ken

Howdy and welcome big_smile
Folks round here are real friendly, theres lots of good advice and experience floating around, and I think you'll find this place really helpful. Its kind of like a big front porch jam session with lots of guitars and all kinds of styles. I'm sure you'll enjoy it....
if you need anything just holler,
      Last_Rebel

All You Need is Love smile

alvee33 wrote:

Welcome rocktabai. smile

Always knew you were one of the goods guys Alvee. Now you've just confirmed it. Billy Mehmet = Goal Machine!

Apologies to all non saints fans for the forum hogging.

Welcome to Chordie Rocktabai. You've found a great website for anyone wanting to learn guitar and improve....and meet a great bunch of people. Like Alvee here! smile

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Rocktabai, almost everybody (99;990%, is nice and your are part of. This is the main reason why I started. You go to chordie, forum and what more do you need..
You see chords, but to play complexer chord go to special site, showing and probably learn.
Some tips, if you don't  are a skilled player and I assure you that it looked easier to take a chord.
There are sites giving YOU THE POSSIBILITY TO TUNE YOUR GUITAR 100% CORRECT)
You see chords but what sound will come out of your ACOUSTIC guitar. So what kind of guitar do you have, how old are you, where do you live, and what is your style on acoustic guitar: is it fingerpicking, strumming.. I started to play, ACOUSTIC 29-30 years ago. Here in Belgium (Country of the chocolates, our "manneke pis" you should google that word, and will see the statue). HERE:

- what kind of guitar do you play? An Electric and/or acoustic?
- Your music style?
On chordie you will find more tha you can imagine, by reading some topics and answers.

So what