Topic: Where IS everyone???

This is my first evening back in some time, and no ones here!!   COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??

Re: Where IS everyone???

Hi Kath
What I like about Chordie is its got people who are as guitar nuts as me. I am female and 50 and was always a bit embarrassed by the fact my hobby is guitar playing . I have yet to meet a female co-worker with the same hobby - its usually tapestry weaving or kiddy raising - so I can only talk guitar to the guys, if anybody. So a big wave from Europe to you.

Suze

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

My wife is 46, started playing bass a year ago, now I find her with my guitar as often as her bass.  Heck, we're both 46 and we started a band about 6 months ago...like the old saying goes "growing old manditory, growing up optional."

I LOVE This Quote!!!  I'm goin right now to put it on my myspace page!!

myspace.com/kathmj

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??

Hi Kath,

i had often wondered how you were! Delighted to see you here again.

Hope your happy Girl..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Amazing to see your "ages" here on this planet.
GLAD that playing guitar has no age limits, and it keeps me young.
Strange fact: standing in front of the mirror, I didn't change at all for the last 40 years.
A picture sad

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

My favorite T-shirt says "Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"...so I'm with you kath--the whole age thing is a state of mind.

Hi Kath

Nae wonder I was not here when you asked,lol, it was 5:50am when you asked.
I was not so fast asleep in bed watching the time tick to 6am, then i got up and got ready for work.

i am more of a 6pm - 11:30pm sort of computer guy lol

unless I am off work then it can be from 8am to 3am, depending on the day.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

lol  kEN!! IT WASNT 5:50 AM HERE WHEN I ASKED...IT WAS LIKE 11PM OR SOMETHING. WHERE ON THE EARTH ARE YOU LOCATED??  lol!

HAVE YOU
     HUGGED YOUR GUITAR
                                 TODAY??

Hi all - I have been crazy busy with work, so not been on the forum much lately.  Love the quotes about growing up being optional and being disguised as a responsible adult!

Has anyone heard from Roger Guppy lately?  I have tried to email him a couple times in the past week or so - both messages bounced back 2 or 3 days later and were undeliverable.  Is he off-line, or traveling, or hurt, or something?

Anyway - I'm going to post a new song in a while, but before I typed it up I thought I would see what was happening at my favorite site . . . good to see folks here in the Chat Corner.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

kath628 wrote:

lol  kEN!! IT WASNT 5:50 AM HERE WHEN I ASKED...IT WAS LIKE 11PM OR SOMETHING. WHERE ON THE EARTH ARE YOU LOCATED??  lol!

I am in Scotland, that part of the UK that is by far much much better than the other three places ,lol. In fact, I t is better than anywhere in the world. I was thinking why do more people not live here, but I will not ask as I know the answer. Ye just dont know how good it is. High unemployment, another country rules us, We pay over the top in tax, we speak funny, and we chase haggis around the hills when we are bored ,lol.

Ken

Not to mention the caber tossing.

We're all at that 24/7

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

lol lol

aye and when it is too dark to find where our caber landed we take off our wellie boots and play tossing the wellie lol

Ken

I think that's why Hadrains wall was built. I think those Romans knew something.  smile

hi kath i'm on when i can get a turn from my wife and daughter hogging the computor ,did'nt know how to use one till early this year but i'm improving being able to post a song or two...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

arkady wrote:

I think that's why Hadrains wall was built. I think those Romans knew something.  smile

very true!!
they were scared of the highlanders because they were so barbaric and did not know how to handle them wit hthrowing wellies about and hammers and cabers in the dark lol so the wall got built.

Well nice to meet you.... Ive been gone to the country for a week, playin' guitar and building ridiculously large bon fires lol
Im 17 next month, been playin' around 4 years. Ive lived just about in every town between Lufkin and Galveston, love country, rock, blues, gospel, even some bluegrass and pretty much anything that stems off of those.

All You Need is Love smile