Topic: anybody know the right name for this chord??

I know its a gotta be an E somethin' or other....

l-0--
l-0--
l-7--
l-6--
l-7--
l-x--

All You Need is Love smile

Re: anybody know the right name for this chord??

This chord is an E7 Guitar Girly.

Eddie

E7. http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/chord_name.php This website is amazing for chord names.

ah i see... I thought that was it but it sounded just a tad differnt. Thats a great link by the way, put it on my favorites. Thanks yall smile

All You Need is Love smile

rainman gave you a great link, I used it for a long time.
The best site is www.chordbook.com
It looks at first very similar to the other "chord" site, here you can take a chord and move the dots to find the most simple and complicated chords + extra's

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

This has been posted before by others but is a handy link to keep in your favourites to identify chords: http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/chord_name.php

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hello Roger, how is the weather over there? Here was it 22° celsius yesterday.
But to come back on the sites where can find almost every chord, I suggest that you use both sites
and compare them. I only know that you can move dots (to put your fingers) on chordbook.
The best: I don't know, they are both great.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

I have to apologise, I used it so much, and now I've detected more on the site rainman and Roger gave us.
The other one, I mentionned is also real good, I will try everything to see what they offer.
If you take the all-guitar-chords/chord name link you can find easier a chord, using this link. You  will also notice on top chord name: you can place dots, move them, and you get a chord name. There you will find also chords, chord progression, scales.