Topic: beginner acustic

I have a great teacher but I still do not understand what a turn around is, after all this time. Can someone explain it maybe it will finally sink in.
                                           Thanks,
                                                       Mousey

Re: beginner acustic

A "turnaround" is a short lick that ties to sections of the song together, generally leading from the bridge or chorus back into the main verse.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I really am learning alot with chordie it is the best!Except all the lyrics in the songs I am practing are wrong like "Patience" it is not sad women he is talking to her throug the song hence "said women take it slow" it is said not sad it changes the songwriters message just go to a lyric page and you'll get the right words
           any comments Mouse

Pick other songs?  wink

WeaserP wrote:

Pick other songs?  wink

Or maybe if you notice a mistake in a song sheet of a song you're playing, when you play it - just play it "right." 

I think most of our songwriters on these forums can attest to not singing songs the same way all too often even when they're the one who wrote it and knows it best.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:
WeaserP wrote:

Pick other songs?  wink

Or maybe if you notice a mistake in a song sheet of a song you're playing, when you play it - just play it "right." 

I think most of our songwriters on these forums can attest to not singing songs the same way all too often even when they're the one who wrote it and knows it best.

- Zurf

Well, yeah, there's that too...;)